Colors that suit you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colors that suit you

Well...I've found that bright colors are more complementary for me...and this is tough because I'm usually not too fond of bright colors

[thumb=E]shocking%20pink20806_8004546.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=E]red220806_7946607.JPG[/thumb]

These beautiful numbers would definately NOT suit me...these colors make me look dowdy, I've tried them
    [thumb=E]ssss6392_7391529.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=E]product6392_7391529.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=E]uff6392_7391529.JPG[/thumb] \

i love bright colors n they suit me better than dull/dim colors... in the end, if u liek light colors, go for pastels, a bit brighter... insteadof dead green, go for sea green hun...
    Slightly Crazy and Plenty Lazy

Comment

i lurvvvvvvvvvv that first one...pakistan has sum niceeeeeeeeee a$$ clothes n colors man...desi clothes r hawt..they have so many nice colors in em unlike amreecan stuff
      Verily my happiness is my iman,
      and verily my iman is in my heart,
      and verily my heart does not belong to anyone but Allah(swt).

Comment

Bright colors suit many and they do make gals attractive.
        Mere junoon ka na lo imtihaan,
        Jaanan

Comment

I like the red one ... that's my colour ... in fact, anything within the 'red' family is my colour.
          Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

I do like bright colors sometimes but I can't bear to wear them all the time...sometimes they make you stick out like a sore thumb. I prefer duller colors but again they often make me look dowdy. I think you need a lot of elegance and poise to balance the color, qualities which I have not yet mastered...I am starting to prefer colors like teal or sea green like Devilicous said

Comment

I love pink.

Comment

vinnie in purple looks great
                and she is not so gori chitti, but its suit to her complexion.
                larki punjaban,., in this winter ma wardrobe is full with shocking pink(fuxia) ,sky blu, lemon green(acido),., baby pink, purple(lila) , tops . and i think also in pakistan these colors are v inn. these are v childish colors but now in fashion . and these colors looks good on me also

Comment

I didnt use to wear bright colors at all...it always used to be something in the brown fmaily

but now I wear almost every color and Allah ka shukar hai, everything looks good :halo:

I love bright colors....but the weather has to be bright too...otherwise a cold and dull weather makes me wanna wear dull colors...
                  I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
                  but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

Originally posted by &Passionate:

but now I wear almost every color and Allah ka shukar hai, everything looks good :halo:

thats cuz u r hot :love:

there is NOTHING like black :love: n i think thats the only color that looks good on me

my dad likes orange on me n my mom likes red :-/
                    Disclemer: I mispel al i watn

Comment

i used to hate pink but my famliy made me wear it, recently i discovered it actually looks the best on me

dark colours rock as well, that is if the cut, the material and the overall look is perfect

Comment

i feel like bright RED says LOOK AT ME and its kinda tooo loud..it shud be reserved only for dulhanz

i wore it to office once and was trying not to get up from my chair all day coz i felt like everyone will look if i walk around wearing red

but i love the red color :love:

i wear all colors i dont like dull colors that much unless they r in pastel or baby shades

Comment

larki_punjaban nice pics

Thanx for sharing

Comment

I love the first, second last, and last one.. :love:

Thnx for sharing
                            *c h a m k e e l i * a n k h e i n*

Comment

I am a killer for pastels I love them too much! Other than that pretty much any color goes on me. I don't really like to wear brown.

Comment

Working...
                              X