Wow..who is that hot looking guy??

Comment

Originally posted by pakiprncess:
      Wow..who is that hot looking guy??
      u dunno him he'z Arnold of lollywood
      ek khushi dil ne kia maang li
      meri har khushi ko nazar lag gyi

Comment

Nah..not a big fan of lollywood. But that guy is a mojor hunk, who is he???

Comment

Re: Shan & Vinnie

Originally posted by StrangerPerhaps:
          [thumb=E]Vaneeza%2018020098_9410417.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=E]Vaneeza%2018120098_9410417.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=E]Vaneeza%2018220098_9410417.JPG[/thumb]

[thumb=E]Vaneeza%2018320098_9410417.JPG[/thumb]

SP nice pics

Thanx for sharing

Comment

:biggthumb

Comment

my god.. what I wouldnt do to have him hold me like that.. :love:
              I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
              Bite Me! -- Please
              I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by ~MuNiYa~:
                my god.. what I wouldnt do to have him hold me like that.. :love:
                aah !!!

i guess this is what the old ones meant when they said "ignorance is a bliss"

all of the ladies drooling over SHAN should be packed in a movietheater and made to watch just 3 of his latest punjabi hit (??) movies, in which he walks in a laacha and kurta with an AK-47 in his one hand and a revolver around his waist and whenever he speaks his first word is oyee. In these movies he walks like he has tennis balls tucked under his armpits (yuck!!), where he kills 1000 men without ever needing to reload his gun and if he is without a gun even than its no problemo

And all songs of the movies where he stands like a lightpost and the actress dances all around him in an open field desteroying all the crops in it.

After that all the ladies left breathing will be taken to meet their prince charming SHAN

Comment

One word...yummy

Personally I would never watch any Lollywood flick and I could care less about how well(or poorly) he acts/dances/sings/whatever...he's just one good looking guy...

Comment

Originally posted by larki_punjaban:
                    Personally I would never watch any Lollywood flick and I could care less about how well(or poorly) he acts/dances/sings/whatever...he's just one good looking guy...
                    You said it girl....

Comment

is he really that good looking? i mean, why won't he show his face? constantly looking away from the camera...

Comment

is he really that good looking? i mean, why won't he show his face? constantly looking away from the camera...
                        Maybe he's going for the artsy mysterious look...

Comment

yeh Shaan to Sharm kyuion aarahee hai..

Comment

Originally posted by pakiprncess:
                            Nah..not a big fan of lollywood. But that guy is a mojor hunk, who is he???
                            My future Hubby(shaan)!

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerPerhaps:

aah !!!

i guess this is what the old ones meant when they said "ignorance is a bliss"

all of the ladies drooling over SHAN should be packed in a movietheater and made to watch just 3 of his latest punjabi hit (??) movies, in which he walks in a laacha and kurta with an AK-47 in his one hand and a revolver around his waist and whenever he speaks his first word is oyee. In these movies he walks like he has tennis balls tucked under his armpits (yuck!!), where he kills 1000 men without ever needing to reload his gun and if he is without a gun even than its no problemo

And all songs of the movies where he stands like a lightpost and the actress dances all around him in an open field desteroying all the crops in it.

After that all the ladies left breathing will be taken to meet their prince charming SHAN

so true!!!!!!
                              America is the kind of country that impeaches a president for screwing his intern - not for screwing his country.

Comment

Working...
                              X