Mermaids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mermaids

I like how it looks but was wondering if anyone wears them? Would I look ridiculous if I got one made?

[thumb=E]red%20fitted20806_8831660.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=E]purple-maroon-mermaid20806_9197529.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=E]goldenshadi20806_9197529.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=E]mermaid%20bridal20806_9197529.JPG[/thumb]

Some more.

[thumb=E]red%20mermaid20806_9197529.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=E]white%20mermaid20806_9197529.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

The deep red colour is so beautiful! Lovely collection, Sahar. :-)
      said CareBear

Comment

woow these are really nice

i think you can wear them if you have a nice figure. i am too skinny i think.

Comment

yeh agree wid sara ... my cousin wore such lehnga at her wedding n she was looking awesome ...

btw i really liked the one in white color ...
          "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Thanks, guys, for the advice. I'm kind of short. Not sure how it will look. Perhaps I'll get one made that's nice fabric, but no kaam so it's not too expensive, just in case.

Comment

I know a gal who wore it on her nikkah..and the gal allthough gorgeous is a bit on the heavy side .. but she still looked wonderful...:love:
              I have OCD: Obsessive Cullens Disorder
              Bite Me! -- Please
              I like running with scissors...makes me feel dangerous

Comment

I don't know how this would look if you were curvy/voluptuous ... meaning, someone with round hips. I think it looks nice as long as the girl is standing ... somehow, I can't picture it looking as lovely when you are sitting down ... would it have a stretched look?
                Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ:
                  I don't know how this would look if you were curvy/voluptuous ... meaning, someone with round hips. I think it looks nice as long as the girl is standing ... somehow, I can't picture it looking as lovely when you are sitting down ... would it have a stretched look?
                  I think it looks good BECAUSE the girls are curvy. I've got small hips this type of dress would fall straight down and not look good at all, i think..this is the one problem of having clothes made to order, you can't try on and see.

I wonder if the cut would make a difference? I know dresses that are bias cut fall so much nicer and make me look curvier so a bias cut mermaid...?

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ:
                    hey it doesnt have to be as fitting as shown in pics around hips...you can have yours made a bit loose around hips and in the bottom it doesn't have to look like a flower...Kinda like the one in the second pic but a little loose..It would look good on most girls with different body shapes. I myself wore a similar design on my sister's wedding and everyone loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by amelie:

I think it looks good BECAUSE the girls are curvy. I've got small hips this type of dress would fall straight down and not look good at all, i think..this is the one problem of having clothes made to order, you can't try on and see.

I wonder if the cut would make a difference? I know dresses that are bias cut fall so much nicer and make me look curvier so a bias cut mermaid...?
                      amelie, you don't need to be too curvy to look good in this dress...the way it is made, it will give you a curvy look no matter what...I myself am slim and wore a similar dress..It looked awesome on me(according to those who saw me).

Comment

I really would like to see what it looks like from the back.
                        Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

^ check your PM mehnaz :-)

Comment

Corrupt Angel: Can I see the pick too? :halo:
                            Mehnaz: I think it would look really good sitting down, cuz of the flare at the bottom. Just imagine the girl in the first pic sitting up.

For those of you who want to see something less fitted, how about this? It seems slightly different, altho more fitted than the regular gharara/shararas:

[thumb=E]blue%20and%20gold20806_8320481.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

Nice pics Sahar

Thanx for sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X