[thumb=E]bridalb720610_9098522.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=E]bride520610_9098522.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=E]dress2120610_9098522.JPG[/thumb]
    [thumb=E]dress620610_9098522.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

[thumb=E]dress320610_9098522.JPG[/thumb]
      [thumb=E]jewelb120610_9098522.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

I recently got married and I have to say that all these cloths that these models wear are so "unrealistic", for real shadis. I used to look at these pictures for inspiration for my wedding some months ago, but then reality hit me when I was there to buy my wedding garments. The shops and boutiqes offer totally different style then, more traditional then the pictures shown here, each shop will carry almost the same style, althought there is lots of variaty to choose from, but its quite different from these pictures, more heavy, more colourful and much more FLASHY!, there is no definition of a simple bride in pakistan, the more she has on, the more its liked by people, which is somehow the standard there.

Just wanted to share my after-marriage view.

Comment

Originally posted by risingsun:
          [thumb=E]bridalb720610_9098522.JPG[/thumb]

:love:ly and ^^ very true

Comment

W:love:W lovely...
            "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Originally posted by SaadiaB:
              I recently got married and I have to say that all these cloths that these models wear are so "unrealistic", for real shadis. I used to look at these pictures for inspiration for my wedding some months ago, but then reality hit me when I was there to buy my wedding garments. The shops and boutiqes offer totally different style then, more traditional then the pictures shown here, each shop will carry almost the same style, althought there is lots of variaty to choose from, but its quite different from these pictures, more heavy, more colourful and much more FLASHY!, there is no definition of a simple bride in pakistan, the more she has on, the more its liked by people, which is somehow the standard there.
              wow it's true. it's sad people are abadaning their cultural roots, coz it's not "fashionble' to do so. Even when Fashion pics of designer brides are shown, they somehow don't look pakistani enough!!

Comment

nice dress

Comment

Great pics, RisingSun. I love the colors. But I've got to ask. Is the above really something one would wear on a valima??

Comment

Originally posted by SaadiaB:

Just wanted to share my after-marriage view.

uh-uh my cousin actually wore one of those unbelievably gorgeous ones for her wedding (her hubby designed it esp. 4 her)

everyone said it looked straight out of the magazines something u c but dont normally wear

Comment

[thumb=E]dress320610_9098522.JPG[/thumb]
                      [thumb=E]jewelb120610_9098522.JPG[/thumb]

wow risingsun...where do u get these yaar?.....there absolutely FAB!........i love these two.....man i wish i could show it to my mum.....:love:......bohut hi khoobsoorut hein...
                      uss ke aur mere beech ka sufur...

Comment

Working...
                      X