For Females: What changes you adopted after marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Females: What changes you adopted after marriage

So what are some changes that you adopted after getting married in terms of how you dress up and grooming. For example
    In terms of dressing: Did you start to wear more formal clothes or those wearing eastern traditional clothes only, did you add western clothing to your wardrobe after getting married and vice versa.

For those who did not wear duppatas or cover their heads with duppatas, did you start to take it after marriage when going out or going to specific Daawats.

Do you wear more make up and mehndi and hairstyles as compared to when you were single.

Do you pay more attention to your overall grooming after marriage or it remains the way it was before.

Let's share the changes.

Re: For Females: What changes you adopted after marriage

lol, no one gonna reply.....they think it will tantamount to admitting they had to change.....which in todays 'empowered' women is sorta bad thing...........
    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

I became more open to buying expensive skin care products, and generally spending on aesthetics. That may have partly been because of turning 30 and recognizing that life is either now or never. I have been most consistent with gymming now than I have ever been in my life and that could just be because now I have a partner in crime for accountability and motivation.

What else...

I continue to dress the way I did before. Pants/pjs most of the time and shalwar qameez at special occasions. No sar pe dupatta before or now. Parents aren't ok with knee-length dresses/sleeveless, so now that I'm not living with them, I wear them occasionally.

I get facials more regularly, again part of a 30-year-old reality check.

Comment

Originally posted by NomiCA View Post
        lol, no one gonna reply.....they think it will tantamount to admitting they had to change.....which in todays 'empowered' women is sorta bad thing...........
        Lol, change has nothing to do with empowerment. Change is not always bad.

Comment

Working...
        X