Why do men keep on flirting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do men keep on flirting

So what psyche these guys have who are just addicted to flirting with females, while they are in a steady relationship with one girl or sometimes even married. Just what makes them look out for other girls. They don't want to leave their wives or GFs, and on the other hand they wont stop their flirts.
    Why o Why?

Re: Why do men keep on flirting

Originally posted by gudiaali View Post
    So what psyche these guys have who are just addicted to flirting with females, while they are in a steady relationship with one girl or sometimes even married. Just what makes them look out for other girls. They don't want to leave their wives or GFs, and on the other hand they wont stop their flirts.

Why o Why?

It is about insecurities, some people need validation. I had also written somewhere where if you believe in polygamy as a part of your faith then ideologically there wouldn't be a concept of infidelity. If I have job openings then I am looking for people to fill the positions.

Comment

Unko sharam izzat ki parwa nahi hoti jaise auraton ko hoti hai. Aur khas kar agar wo online anonymously kar rahe hain

Comment

Flirting has it's advantages as long as it doesn't make the other person think of you as a douche bag.

1) It's fun.
        2) You might get a discount
        3) Might get better customer service
        4) The other person might be having a bad day and you flirting with them might make it a little better for them.

I guess it's good practice also for when you gotta interact with your spouse.

All of this is hypothetical crap coming from a single dude so take it with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by SaeedinPakistan View Post
          Flirting has it's advantages as long as it doesn't make the other person think of you as a douche bag.

1) It's fun.
          2) You might get a discount
          3) Might get better customer service
          4) The other person might be having a bad day and you flirting with them might make it a little better for them.

I guess it's good practice also for when you gotta interact with your spouse.

All of this is hypothetical crap coming from a single dude so take it with a grain of salt.
          Many women use their looks to get chit and advantages, at my previous job they hired this old douche bag perv as the VP and this tall blonde gorgeous associate started wearing extra revealing clothes and they started flirting and she soon got promoted and he would rave about how amazing her sales and customer service skills were.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
            It is about insecurities, some people need validation. I had also written somewhere where if you believe in polygamy as a part of your faith then ideologically there wouldn't be a concept of infidelity. If I have job openings then I am looking for people to fill the positions.
            Validation? But what fun is it to get validation by unknown people present in the online space? And i know of high achievers flirting around. The big shots of the corporate/business world- do they still need validation from abc girls? What really is that kind of psyche.

Comment

Validation? But what fun is it to get validation by unknown people present in the online space? And i know of high achievers flirting around. The big shots of the corporate/business world- do they still need validation from abc girls? What really is that kind of psyche.

As someone put it, the problem with big men is that they are still men no matter how accomplished you are there is still that need for power and validation.

Comment

The need to prove to themselves that they still got it...that they're still desirable. It's pathetic. Some women do it too. If men are naturally wired to look around and spread their seeds as I've heard...then why bother with illusions of true love? Lol, even the meethay dialogs you hear from them were most likely practiced on several others before. It 's better to be detached.

Comment

I think it's all about attention... it is something they thrive on.
                  Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

[QUOTE=redvelvet;10412503]The need to prove to themselves that they still got it...that they're still desirable. It's pathetic. Some women do it too. If men are naturally wired to look around and spread their seeds as I've heard...then why bother with illusions of true love? Lol, even the meethay dialogs you hear from them were most likely practiced on several others before. It 's better to be detached.[/QUOTE

i just wonder that how do they get this that they are still desirable. Most of these men online tell their fake age, fake location, fake jobs, fake marital status- so if the women on the other side is talking to them or going all over them, its actually not them, its the fake personality they are presenting to the other party. So how on earth can they get this satisfaction that they are desirable!

i agree on the meethay dialogue thing- can women ever judge the meethay dialogues they are hearing are only meant for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby1 View Post
                      As someone put it, the problem with big men is that they are still men no matter how accomplished you are there is still that need for power and validation.
                      Getting validation by the people in online space who you don't even know. Most of them might be the standard par below than your own. I mean are men really this desperate that they get happy by getting validation from any abc?
                      I think the more you achieve in life, the more your standards take an upward turn. No?

Comment

Getting validation by the people in online space who you don't even know. Most of them might be the standard par below than your own. I mean are men really this desperate that they get happy by getting validation from any abc?
                        I think the more you achieve in life, the more your standards take an upward turn. No?
                        Trying to elevate yourself is part of the primate DNA, look at Chimpanzees they constantly try to elevate themselves in the hierarchy. Everyone is looking for attention, even females. females spend a lot of time energy and money trying to look desirable.

Comment

Everyone is different I guess. Some people are confident enough to do their flirting in the real world while others need to hide behind a screen to accomplish the same. And some people need more validation than others. So any abc might work as long it's someone other than your partner. Or maybe you feel like your partner doesn't care anymore so you need someone\anyone to dole out some attention to you.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
                            The need to prove to themselves that they still got it...that they're still desirable. It's pathetic. Some women do it too. If men are naturally wired to look around and spread their seeds as I've heard...then why bother with illusions of true love? Lol, even the meethay dialogs you hear from them were most likely practiced on several others before. It 's better to be detached.
                            The meethay dialog might have been practiced on others before me but that doesn't necessarily mean the person delivering them doesn't mean them. All it means is that he\she has gotten good at delivering those dialogs.

There is something to be said for a compliment given the right way. I just take the compliment and allow myself to be happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaeedinPakistan View Post
                              The meethay dialog might have been practiced on others before me but that doesn't necessarily mean the person delivering them doesn't mean them. All it means is that he\she has gotten good at delivering those dialogs.

There is something to be said for a compliment given the right way. I just take the compliment and allow myself to be happy about it.
                              When the actions of the guy don't match the words in the compliment or don't match the sentiments in the compliment....his words become empty and meaningless for me. So, yeah maybe they've become an expert at dialog delivery, lol. Anyhow...in a way it's nice to not have stars in your eyes, it prevents you from getting hurt or getting carried away.

Comment

Working...
                              X