your significant other and their instagram account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your significant other and their instagram account

Just wondering; would you mind your wife/fiancee/girlfriend having an instagram account where all they did was upload selfie's and let other random strangers view them?
    Last edited by Airhead; Sep 3, 2013, 06:37 AM.

Re: your significant other and their instagram account

Mine has IG and I couldn't care less who views it..

Why is people looking at them a problem? Aren't people looking when they go out in the street, when they go to work or uni every day lol
    Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Comment

Originally posted by Deeba1234 View Post

Why is people looking at them a problem? Aren't people looking when they go out in the street, when they go to work or uni every day lol

It isn't exactly the same. On instagram people go to your page to check out your pictures and to pay fully attention on your looks or whatever. When you go out on the street people see you because they can't really poke their eyes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeba1234 View Post
        Mine has IG and I couldn't care less who views it..

What Le Pakistani just said is my POV as well

Girls in general get upset quite easily over what people think of them, visually at least.

I always wonder, why give someone the ammunition to use against you in the first place?

Comment

^^They can do at work or uni..

If they look they look, I still don't see the problem..

If you're sensitive to other ppls comments just don't have a Twitter or IG (or keep it private)..
          Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Comment

My wife has instagram account and she uploads all my crapy pics there

She gets 1000s of comments on each pic......people sympathizing with her..

PS: Kaman sai nkla teer, aur internet per post lo hoi pic kabhi wapis nahi lee ja saktee. So if u r sensitive abt it, talk to her/him. Ultimately it will be their decision
            Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
            Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

cant you make your instagram private so that only people you approve of can see you pics?

Comment

Instagram is scary. But I think you can put privacy on your pictures.
                I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

Comment

I make my wife wear a full burqa and nakaab before taking any selfies and posting on IG.

Comment

Originally posted by aahmed View Post
                    I make my wife wear a full burqa and nakaab before taking any selfies and posting on IG.
                    I don't have a problem with the nakaab and the burqa.....but I am utterly disgusted that you "make" her wear them.

Comment

Unless she's posting indecent pictures of herself, just let her be. Yes, you can suggest that she keep her account private but other than that, it's her life.
                      Also, men will stare at women no matter what. Whether she's out doing groceries or on instagram. Don't make it a big issue unless you're seriously suspicious of her intentions.
                      There is no one like me. There's only me.

Comment

Aren't people scared of having their pics put on rate desi.com? *shudders*
                        I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Decent 6Chora View Post
                          My wife has instagram account and she uploads all my crapy pics there

She gets 1000s of comments on each pic......people sympathizing with her..

PS: Kaman sai nkla teer, aur internet per post lo hoi pic kabhi wapis nahi lee ja saktee. So if u r sensitive abt it, talk to her/him. Ultimately it will be their decision

Comment

Originally posted by sarashahid View Post
                            cant you make your instagram private so that only people you approve of can see you pics?
                            you can but still, people sometimes choose to accept follow requests by random people based on God knows what, lol
                            Last edited by Airhead; Sep 4, 2013, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
                              Instagram is scary. But I think you can put privacy on your pictures.
                              I absolutely hate Instagram, it was sort of meant to be a Flickr rival but boy did it go horribly wrong for them... lol

now its just a bunch of over confident hypocrites taking selfies...

Comment

Working...
                              X