Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mery beti yah many gi... mery beti who bany gi....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mery beti yah many gi... mery beti who bany gi....

What the hell ???

why all the argument about women's career is around the year or their from puberty to + 10 or some thing ??
    Why not after ?? why not when they are 40 or after they had menopause.
    (don't eww me... I had enough doc in the family to over hear all that stuff)

Does that prove the thing... women don't have real talent.. they just want to hit/argue social values or some thing ???

My daughter is go going be opera singer, in a "freedom 55" like program. when she is grand ma her self
    ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Re: mery beti yah many gi... mery beti who bany gi....

This entire post made NO sense.

Comment

^ ditto

Comment

Ya Allah! Bakhash do betiyu ko please!

Comment

Originally posted by Hinamajid View Post
          Ya Allah! Bakhash do betiyu ko please!
          coz beTis are the bestest...period!!!
          Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
          16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

G bikol! Per betiyu pe kuch discussion nahi ho gyi!

Comment

Originally posted by Hinamajid View Post
              G bikol! Per betiyu pe kuch discussion nahi ho gyi!
              discussion ho gai yaa ho gii? is meN discussion kia karnaa...pasand apni apni Khayaal apnaa apnaa...i prefer a beTii! Allah mujhe agar aulaad kabhii de to beTii hii de...aameen!
              Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
              16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by Monk:9715495
                What the hell ???

why all the argument about women's career is around the year or their from puberty to + 10 or some thing ??
                Why not after ?? why not when they are 40 or after they had menopause.
                (don't eww me... I had enough doc in the family to over hear all that stuff)

Does that prove the thing... women don't have real talent.. they just want to hit/argue social values or some thing ???

My daughter is go going be opera singer, in a "freedom 55" like program. when she is grand ma her self

^^ dude if you did it to get girls/women's attention try something else no one gonna care to reply on your "nonsense" thread.... try something else ..
                Love makes you so strong and its very true because the way it made me powerful Allhumdulilah ! :) Love has made me unbreakable because no one can breaks the things which are already broken.....

Comment

Kuch bana nahi saktay tu payda kyun kaRte ho
                  Do not judge me by my PAST , I dont live there anymore

Comment

I guess what Monk is bringing to our attention is the aspect of our society where parents are only enthusiastic about a daughter's career upto a certain age. In the early age, most parents would have some words to say to their daughters about what she wants to achieve. But when it really matters (during highschool and beyond), they simply want their daughter to finish up her study by getting a degree in "WHATEVER".

On the other hand, a son, however nikkamma he may be, would be encouraged till the 11th hour to become doctor or engineer.

Comment

Working...
                    X