How often do you argue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often do you argue?

Just a thought that came to mind.. how often do you argue with your other half? And how do you stop small silly arguments getting out of hand?

Re: How often do you argue?

never! because i don't have the 'other -half' ... ain't i the lucky one!

no kichkich, no nagging...so peaceful!!!
    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Lol maybe I should have specified this a little more towards the married couples

Comment

With my ex girlfriend..we did argue quiet a bit..haha!. Often..on silly stuff. And then we used to make up next hour or so or within a day and laugh it off. So os ke ba'ad..koy larki patta ke hee bataonga..
        "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
        Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
        By Royal Gala

Comment

how you make up xtron? any rituals?
          Insulting and inflammatory signatures are not allowed, but posts are

Comment

Take her out to dinner and get her something nice...
            "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
            Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
            By Royal Gala

Comment

Well I can comment on my parents. They don't argue much, mainly because my mother is on the submissive side. She is a very selfless person and would go though leaps and bounds to do things for my father.

Comment

Originally posted by nfs92 View Post
                Just a thought that came to mind.. how often do you argue with your other half? And how do you stop small silly arguments getting out of hand?
                Arguments start when you start disagreeing.
                There are some specific topics... which I know, we two argument a lot about... other than that..we dont... So yes, I try to avoid to discuss them... but if accidently, unfortunately, or fortunately.. start hojayen... to bas phir dono hi aik doosray ka dimagh khatay rehte hain However, if I sense a fight.. I leave it.

P.S. I am not talking about the "Gharelu" topics
                So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
                William Shakespeare

Comment

Shaadi tou krne do pehle
                  My Attitude :
                  If you want to say bad things about me behind my back,
                  Come in front of me, I'll tell you more 3:)

Comment

Once a day. It's a ritual/
                    “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”

Comment

Few and far between.
                      We try to be considerate to each other and live as much like Vulcans as we can, but humanity does take over from time to time.

Comment

What's the difference between a fight and an argument?
                        Never let your enmity for anyone lead you into the sin of deviating from justice. Always be just: that is closest to being God-fearing.’
                        (al-Ma’idah 5:8)

Comment

Originally posted by GlobalGal View Post
                          A fight can possibly have an injury to one or both parties. While an argument cannot.
                          Are you planning on shampooing these dirty koalas?

Comment

Originally posted by GlobalGal View Post
                            when you beat your opponent with words, it's argument...and, when you ebat someone with belan/sticks/stones and what not, it's definitely fighting!

remember: sticks N stones don't break the bones but words do!
                            Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                            16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

I meant in a love relationship. Plus what are the rules so it doesn't get ugly? Like if your husband is acting cowardly and not standing up for you would you say it to him directly or would you just adjust to it so there are no arguments.
                              Never let your enmity for anyone lead you into the sin of deviating from justice. Always be just: that is closest to being God-fearing.’
                              (al-Ma’idah 5:8)

Comment

Working...
                              X