Conversations before and after marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversations before and after marriage

Just a general thought that came to me: do you think there is anything such as talking to the fiancÚ too much? Are certain conversations best left till after marriage to add mystery?
    The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Whoever loves to meet Allah, Allah will love to meet him" [Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Re: Conversations before and after marriage

talk relating to your in-laws...!!!
    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

^

Zayda baat cheet nahi werna baad mae dishkiyun dishkiyun ...jitna hu sakey ammi se baat ccheet rakhiye

Comment

Originally posted by fariha ali View Post
        ^

Zayda baat cheet nahi werna baad mae dishkiyun dishkiyun ...jitna hu sakey ammi se baat ccheet rakhiye
        She know's what's up.

Comment

You're talking too much to ur fiancÚ if u start having zabardasti ki fights. And I don't think that's very feasible... Keeping in touch with MIL... Gives them too much info and too many chances to find keeray in u.

Comment

Anything beyond what you need to know to decide if you should go ahead with it or not.
            Tell your assassin to aim for her head...because she doesn't have a heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha21 View Post
              You're talking too much to ur fiancÚ if u start having zabardasti ki fights. And I don't think that's very feasible... Keeping in touch with MIL... Gives them too much info and too many chances to find Keeray in u.

Comment

Originally posted by fariha ali View Post
                ^

kiski ammi? Fiance ki??
                The worst advice ever given.
                OP please don't listen to her and Fariha, aisa tum bhi mat karlena!!
                So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
                William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by MissChievous View Post
                  Just a general thought that came to me: do you think there is anything such as talking to the fiancÚ too much? Are certain conversations best left till after marriage to add mystery?
                  Enjoy your present. You can talk anything or everything except some secrets that you hold. Secrets should be told after building a lot of trust. And real trust develops after you live with the person. Only then you come to know the Real He!!
                  So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
                  William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by queen_24 View Post
                    kiski ammi? Fiance ki??
                    The worst advice ever given.
                    OP please don't listen to her and Fariha, aisa tum bhi mat karlena!!
                    Awww sista i was joking kon baaat karey gaa

App bhi naa the worst advice ever

Comment

Yes. Don't talk too much.....keep it short...... the amount of maslay that arise out of this each others' tooi invasion is tooo damn high.
                      Insulting and inflammatory signatures are not allowed, but posts are

Comment

yes, if you are obsessed with them. Talk to them when you are both free and dont talk when you are busy and have your own thing going on.

Relax and have fun.

Although I am first to admit that only comes with a complete sense of security - self security and security within your relationship.

Comment

Lol at the 'keeray' comment.

Originally posted by Captain Obvious View Post
                          Anything beyond what you need to know to decide if you should go ahead with it or not.
                          So you mean, once the two respective persons have covered the important things in life, limit contact altogether?

Originally posted by ButtSb View Post
                          Yes. Don't talk too much.....keep it short...... the amount of maslay that arise out of this each others' tooi invasion is tooo damn high.
                          I've seen engagements break from general chit-chat too, so hence my question: what is a reasonable amount of contact and what conversations are best left till after marriage?!
                          The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Whoever loves to meet Allah, Allah will love to meet him" [Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Comment

Last edited by MissChievous; Aug 20, 2013, 06:00 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Some interesting mixed replies.

On one hand, I think it's important to open up and general talking allows for both the boy and girl to discover things about each other in a relaxed manner, removing any awkwardness or formalities at the beginning of a marriage.

And on the other hand, I like the idea of opening up to one another within time. It adds to the mystery and fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X