Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas needed.... Gifts for relatives in Pakistan..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas needed.... Gifts for relatives in Pakistan..

Ok I m leaving on 31st aug to Pakistan inshallah..
    i need ideas for gifts
    .. For kids?
    uncle n aunts?
    couzins (girls)
    .. Wt should I take...?
    i m thinking of chocolates n cosmetics but wt else?
    n where should I buy cosmetic from since it will be a lot of it .. Any cheaper place to buy it?

N plus wt to get for ppl in dubai?

Re: Ideas needed.... Gifts for relatives in Pakistan..

Buy purses/ handbags. These weigh less, look good and you can get them for cheap too if you look around much. If you have a Ross or Marshalls in your area (I am talking about USA), check there. For cosmetics try sales combined with coupons at walgreens or try Walmart. There are some brands like ELF etc that are cheaper to buy. For men you can get wallets or shirts. Some inexpensive watches can also be bought from Walmart/ Kohl's etc. Creams, lotions and shampoos are very popular there but they weigh a lot and you have to put packing tape on as they tend to leak.

Also, older people like pain medication like Tylenol, onitments like Bengay and vitamins (check for gelatin first)

Of course if you want to spend more there are things like branded watches and computer tablets.

Comment

Nice ideas.... For buying makeup.. How is ulta?

Comment

I m thinking of buying sweaters too but from where?

Comment

Ulta is good but for my budget its expensive. Also, depends on how much you want to buy. I have to buy a lot so mostly I buy drug store make up liek walmart, walgreens etc. If it fits your budget go ahead. I usually buy more expensive make up for a select few. Don't forget to use the Ulta coupon if you end up going there. Right now, seaters will be expensive as stores are getting in fall stuff, but check in clearance racks at Marshalls, Ross, Lohls' JC Penny etc.

Comment

For kids buy chocolates.... for uncles you can buy jackets and anuts bags or shawl.. for cuzins if you want to buy make up so buy blushun and bruges...

Hum tu jo bhi le ker jatey hain sab ka mou ban jata hai isliye lejana hi chor diyaa direct money

Comment

Agree absolutely, they think we shall bring expensive electronic items for them, I think!

Originally posted by fariha ali View Post
              For kids buy chocolates.... for uncles you can buy jackets and anuts bags or shawl.. for cuzins if you want to buy make up so buy blushun and bruges...

Hum tu jo bhi le ker jatey hain sab ka mou ban jata hai isliye lejana hi chor diyaa direct money

Comment

Drug store makeup deals are awesome for gifts! Lipglosses, eyeshades, mascaras ( same drug store brands like maybelline and loreal cost 2-3 times in pakistan)For kids you can get art stuff like crayons from crayola, accessories for girls from claires etc. moisturisers like nivea, st. ivesa stuff are also appreciated by aunties. Get ties for uncles to save on space and weight.

Comment

Originally posted by eastern11 View Post
                  Agree absolutely, they think we shall bring expensive electronic items for them, I think!
                  nai nai nai nai

The things which we buy for our-self's they say wow what a beautiful things while they are cheap in prices jab unhey wohi khareed ke doo tu mou nikal ata hai

do ya na do sab baraber

Comment

get clutches/wallets from online deals for ladies
                    get ties or shirts etc from marshalls for gents
                    for kids get chocolates or fun books
                    u can get jewellery from sears etc where ever u find a nice deal
                    and yeah CVS has lower prices for makeup

Comment

Take quality paracetamol to Pakistan......... although manufactured by same companies...the one we have here is absolutely useless....oh..and centrum a to z...lol
                      Insulting and inflammatory signatures are not allowed, but posts are

Comment

something unique, something that is unique to the land you live in. jo dekh ke hosh udd jaye aur dil khushi ke mare pagal ho jaye. Like a super delux coffee machine or frappucino maker so when they have it every morning they think of you. When they smell the sweet earthy fragrance of that coffee..they will think of those fragrant moments you spent with them.

Comment

Originally posted by delhi2lahorekarachi View Post
                          something unique, something that is unique to the land you live in. jo dekh ke hosh udd jaye aur dil khushi ke mare pagal ho jaye. Like a super delux coffee machine or frappucino maker so when they have it every morning they think of you. When they smell the sweet earthy fragrance of that coffee..they will think of those fragrant moments you spent with them.
                          Hahha story no space to take big stuff... N there r a lot of ppl to give

Comment

Bath & Body Works for the aunties! They love that stuff
                            What you see is what you get. And what you get comes with a tiara ^_^

Comment

some good ideas!!! - thanks all/

Comment

Working...
                              X