kismet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kismet

Do you think everything is fixed? I know the religious POV but what your life experience so far says about this ?
    I think its fixed.. everything is fixed from having a cup of tea to getting married, this what my experience says but then where do free will stands in all this?

Re: kismet

taqdeer hai kia maiN kia jaanuuN
    maiN aashiq huN tadbeeroN kaa

haathoN kii chand lakeeroN kaa
    sab khel hai taqdeeroN kaa

does that explain anything?

taqdeer ko tadbeer se nahiiN badlaa jaa saktaa magar du'aaoN se taqdeer badli jaa saktii hai...aisaa ek musalmaan kaa 'aqeedah hotaa hai!
    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil KhaaN FaaKhta View Post
      taqdeer hai kia maiN kia jaanuuN
      maiN aashiq huN tadbeeroN kaa

haathoN kii chand lakeeroN kaa
      sab khel hai taqdeeroN kaa

does that explain anything?

taqdeer ko tadbeer se nahiiN badlaa jaa saktaa magar du'aaoN se taqdeer badli jaa saktii hai...aisaa ek musalmaan kaa 'aqeedah hotaa hai!
      "sakti" he laikin that not necessarily mean that "it will" because I remember I have made a lot duas for years back then for soemthing but it did not come my way .... ab aisa tu nahi ho sakta k kisi bhi moment mein dua qabool na hui ho as "years" is a lot of time. So it means that everything is fixed may be I will get benefit from those duas in some other way may at the day of judgement but it simply means that everything is predestined.

Comment

Originally posted by chuzzle View Post
        "sakti" he laikin that not necessarily mean that "it will" because I remember I have made a lot duas for years back then for soemthing but it did not come my way .... ab aisa tu nahi ho sakta k kisi bhi moment mein dua qabool na hui ho as "years" is a lot of time. So it means that everything is fixed may be I will get benefit from those duas in some other way may at the day of judgement but it simply means that everything is predestined.
        ho saktaa hai k aapkii du'aa aapke Haq meN bahtar na ho? isii liye jab du'aa maangii jaatii hai to banda Allah se kahtaa hai k "yaa Allah, agar yeh mere Haq meN bahtar ho to tu merii du'aa qubool farmaa varna na farmaa kiuN k tu hii Ghai'b kaa jaannewaalaa hai"

merii chachii jaan marHooma hamesha du'aa maangaa kartii thiiN k chachaa jaan kii taraqqii ho jaaye...vo police ke sab se baRe afsar ban jaayeN...du'aa to qubool ho gaii...vo baRe afsar ban gaye magar taraqqii ke chand maah ke andar hii unkii DaakuuoN se muDbheR huii aur vo golii lagne se jaaN_ba_Haq ho gaye!

to, kia yeh du'aa kii qubooliyat unke Haq meN bahtar thii? hargiz nahiiN!
        Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!

Comment

I am also looking for the answer since long but didnt get ,its been ages but i havent understand any MASLEHAT behind .....

Comment

Originally posted by Aqls View Post
            I am also looking for the answer since long but didnt get ,its been ages but i havent understand any MASLEHAT behind .....
            bro, only Allah knows the masleHat...we may only throw dart in the dark but it may or may not hit the bull's eye. right?

Comment

and what i dont get is har mera bura hone me hi meri masleehat kyun he acha hone mein kyun nahi ?

Comment

and what i dont get is har mera bura hone me hi meri masleehat kyun he acha hone mein kyun nahi ?
                iskaa 'ilm to sirf Allah ko hii hai...dunyaavii Hisaab se aap vo sab kijiye jo difaa'-e-mushkilaat kaa zaamin hai...Hatt al imkaan jo aapke bas meN ho kijiye. baaqii Allah ba tavakkul rahiye. iA koii raah niklegii.

Comment

Errm KKF I'm really trying to understand what all of u are saying cus I have same sort of questions, but you's lot keep writing in Urdu and I can't understand. Please write what advice u given the OP in English, esp that last bit of the convo. I would be much grateful.

Comment

Ho sakta hai Allaah ne fix hi yehi kia ho k "Ye mangey ga tou milega"
                    So Dua can change ur qismet n all

And wese bhi kisi ko pta hi ni hota k us k liye fix kia ho chuka hai kia ni
                    My Attitude :
                    If you want to say bad things about me behind my back,
                    Come in front of me, I'll tell you more 3:)

Comment

Life is what you make it.

And what is meant to happen will happen.

How I love to give a polarized view....
                      I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Comment

You have absolute free will to do what you want.

You make your own destiny, but think of it as God knows what destiny it will be that you choose.
                        Haii waan fraanshaap?

Comment

I used to think it was all in my hands to do what I want with my life --> then I did. Then I started getting into fate and thought it wasn't in my hands --> so then it wasn't.

Now I've just realized, it's not the debate of fate vs. free will, but rather the end result of that kind of thinking. If believing in fate makes you a better person and live a better life, then fine. If making your own decisions and not worrying about fate makes things better, then fine.
                          I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

What i think is kismet always gives you two opitions it all depends what you select so i guess our choice and kismet comes along . :s
                            Love makes you so strong and its very true because the way it made me powerful Allhumdulilah ! :) Love has made me unbreakable because no one can breaks the things which are already broken.....

Comment

Urgh this topic can get confusing but I think Slims got it right. You choose how you live your life so you make all the choices you want, but kismet is just that Allah already knows the choices you will make and their outcomes and he has written them down before u were even born. That written document of your actions is your kismet. So you can't say your choices have been decided for you its just that your choices are already known to the Almighty and that knowing of your actions is called your kismet??? Right??

Comment

Working...
                              X