Homosexuality in Pakistan: The Young Boy servant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homosexuality in Pakistan: The Young Boy servant

Is it true that keeping young boys around for sex is still happening in Pakistan? I'm hearing that even households in Pakistani that are wealthy will have little boy servants around - that their poor parents who are from villages will leave these kids in homes for 6 months at a time for servitude, pick up a payment for the kid, and leave and come back 6 months later to check up on the kid. In the meantime, these kids get abused and used for sex. Like in the Roman empire.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

There might be cases of sexual abuses here and there but I doubt if it's as organized or structured as you made it sound
    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Re: Homosexuality in Pakistan: The Young Boy servant

Someone was saying how it's becoming a trend in rich households in Karachi where they lived in defense, that many homes had this arrangement. Maybe because of the more recent worsening of poverty, safety situations, I dunno, but maasis are bringing their kids and saying here keep the kid, do what you want, and give us money, we'll be back in a few months to pick them up.

I was shocked.

Comment

i think you are confusing pedophilia with homosexuality.
        Simple ain't easy.

Comment

even people living in defense have families, like kids and wives and mothers and sisters, so it's not that only sick minded perverts single men live in those houses. That is why i said that it could be here and there kind of situation but nut a common happening.
          People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

I'm sure that the "someone" who said this did a door to door survey or conducted a scientific poll to extrapolate this scenario

Like TLK said, it may happen here or there, and yes there probably is a larger problem of domestic help being abused mentally and physically. But I highly doubt that there is a trend of the type of sexual abuse you are referring to in Defense.
            Haii waan fraanshaap?

Comment

Originally posted by queer View Post
              i think you are confusing pedophilia with homosexuality.
              ^

Comment

Originally posted by partyslims View Post
                I'm sure that the "someone" who said this did a door to door survey or conducted a scientific poll to extrapolate this scenario
                Well of course! Duh! In addition, this happened in all the other houses in the neighborhood....EXCEPT their own.

Comment

I'm sure there is a fair share of folks out there who have their share of child labor, and just don't want to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia View Post
                    I'm sure there is a fair share of folks out there who have their share of child labor, and just don't want to admit it.
                    Child labor is quite common, sure. Not so sure about the homosexuality bit you mentioned though. Not so commonly heard of.
                    The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

What a load of tosh!

Comment

But why restrict to young boys? Everyone gets used and abused, boys, girls, their mothers etc
                        Insulting and inflammatory signatures are not allowed, but posts are

Comment

A lot of families in Pakistan have children who work for them. Children being able to play, and go to school, is a relatively modern privilege that most of us don't appreciate. Most of the time the kids are treated fairly well, and while they do work, have room and board and provide a source of income to their family. If it wasn't a domestic job it would be something else. Underprivileged families often can't afford for their kids to be unemployed.

Pedophilia is a whole other topic and this is the first I've heard of this.
                          If a man speaks in a forest and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?

Comment

Child labor is common.

Keeping young boys for sex....which is what you talked about in your OP....that's a whole another issue.

Comment

I thought that you were rid off err gone for good after your marriage? really weird topics lately.
                              Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

Working...
                              X