Why marriage is not always the answer..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why marriage is not always the answer..

I came across this on another forum but it reminded me of a few comments here on GS..

The guy has only been married about a month..

People are so quick to suggest marriage is the answer.. This is what can happen when a person isn't mature enough or ready..
    Last edited by partyslims; Aug 7, 2013, 12:01 PM. Reason: removal of external link
    Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Re: Why marriage is not always the answer..

The guy looks like a troll or emotionally immature... just look at the responses he got.

Waisay aisi posts kar ke mera nazuk dil na torein.... bahut armaan hain jo puray karnay hain.
    Things Aren't Always #000000 AND #FFFFFF

Comment

Why marriage isn't the answer to what? Anyhow, as ekumunng mentioned, the guy does seem like he's trolling. I'd have a hard time taking him seriously.
      Tell your assassin to aim for her head...because she doesn't have a heart.

Comment

So many posts on Gubshup about marriage lately.

Comment

^Yes, that's why I started this

Ok, the mods had to remove the link to the story..

A young Muslim guy had been moaning for agesss that he wanted a wife. He finally got married and a month down the line he has decided he doesn't like her, he isn't really attracted to her ('she's average'), doesn't like the fact that she doesn't work and she 'doesn't bring anything to the table.'

Basically he knew this alll before he married her but still went ahead and did it and now he is wondering whether to 'get rid' (his exact words).. This is after one month

Comment

Can you PM me the link? Not sure why they're not allowing it to be posted here.
            I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

You missed the part where other posters said that his wife buys him clothes and he was happy few days back with his marriage and happily telling everyone. Also he wrote that he has no job.
              Things Aren't Always #000000 AND #FFFFFF

Comment

^Oh yeah, her 'good point' was that she buys him clothes lol

I forgot he doesn't have a job (so why is he complaining that she doesn't have one??)..

Pmed you the link PCG..

Comment

n PM me too
                  Grizzly bear

Comment

^Done..

If anyone else wants to read the original story google 'salams i feel like i want i doverce my wife' (with auto correct off )

Comment

That is sad Deeba I would also be interested to read it. Marriage is not the answer but Love is the answer. No point in marrying someone you don't think you can fall in love with, have some affection for because if someone marries just for convenience of the families how long will that last? Maybe as long as the families are around. If it is based on attraction, how long will it last? Maybe as long as it takes for the skin to wrinkle for the looks to fade. I do not think that is true love. A little extreme but this is true love. True love very hard to find..... - YouTube Love is the answer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_eAzaTquN8
                      Last edited by delhi2lahorekarachi; Aug 7, 2013, 02:27 PM. Reason: because love is the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Deeba1234 View Post
                        ^Done..

If anyone else wants to read the original story google 'salams i feel like i want i doverce my wife' (with auto correct off )
                        doverce...sounds like a combination of dove and force. Dove meaning surrender and force meaning to push his wife away.

Comment

Mutah

Hear Hear !
                          Say no to 'islamofascism'..

Comment

It seems like a troll thread at ummah dot com. I never go to that site what a waste . I may have my beef against desi guys but I doubt any Muslim really thinks like that.
                            I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Last edited by Qaidabad; Dec 20, 2020, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X