Age Differences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age Differences

I know someone who is looking for a girl. He is like 36 I think. And his family wants a girl who is no more than 24.

That's like MORE than a 10 year difference even.

Is this thought still prevalent in our society regarding huge age differences? Why do families do this? I was trying to point out older girls for the guy, but I was told it's pointless, his mother is not ok with someone older. I was told 25 would be "pushing it".
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Age Differences

I dont Know
    My Friends mother is Looking for a rishta
    She's 22 And they r Looking for Some1 Whose 30-32
    She says k phir larka mature hota Hai n larki ke Nakhre Uthata Hai And samajta Hai

Comment

Re: Age Differences

Hmm...

Well, you can always do what I did. Find a divorced old man, he wont think twice about leaving you, otherwise, he really will be SOL.

Comment

Originally posted by PyariCgudia View Post
        Hmm...

Well, you can always do what I did. Find a divorced old man, he wont think twice about leaving you, otherwise, he really will be SOL.
        Hmm
        No i'm just 20 now

later going 2 Marry some1 Whose a good religious man
        I'm going 2 expect just Love And honesty thats it And Larayan har jagah hoti Hain thats normal but Couple ko Pata hona chahi Hai how to Deal with it
        Lekin thats Not a Reason to Marry a 10-12 Year older Person i think
        Last edited by shonali; Aug 1, 2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Never liked huge age differences. I wouldn't want a guy more than 5 years older. I don't get 10+ year age differences. You are at totally different stages of your life and would not have a lot in common. My husband is the same age as me and I love it - the ONLY drawback....he was not set in his career when we married cuz he was still only a few years out of college.

Comment

in old days, age difference was a non-issue but in today's time it's a big big issue...i think the difference should be no more than 5 years...the man should be older but NOT more than 5 years!

i must look for a 16 year old then!
            Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
            16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

I know someone who is looking for a girl. He is like 36 I think. And his family wants a girl who is no more than 24.

Is this thought still prevalent in our society regarding huge age differences? Why do families do this? I was trying to point out older girls for the guy, but I was told it's pointless, his mother is not ok with someone older. I was told 25 would be "pushing it".
              10 years Zyda difference naahi hai

lekin 13 ya 15 saal ka diffrence zyda huta hai i have seen many couples....but main cheez understaing hai wo tu sunna hi huga..Age is just a number

Originally posted by shonali View Post

I dont Know
              My Friends mother is Looking for a rishta
              She's 22 And they r Looking for Some1 Whose 30-32
              She says k phir larka mature hota Hai n larki ke Nakhre Uthata Hai And samajta Hai
              12 zyda hu gaya hai 2 Floor or nichey jayein

Larka mature huta hai no doubt mager Ager un ki phir bhi nahi bani tuu

Comment

Age Differences

^hehe
                Bane YA na bane yeh to Hai hi
                Lekin i dont Get k Itna Age difference Log prefer kyun Karte Hain
                5-6 years se zada ho phir Couple nahi budha bachi wali cheez ho jati Hai
                Of course kismat k Age koi cheez nahi hai but i Really dont prefer 5-6 years se zada Age difference
                Of course a man Should be elder than his wife its a must lekin 10-15 Saal nahi

Comment

Originally posted by shonali View Post
                  ^hehe
                  Bane YA na bane ye to Hai hi
                  Lekin i dont Get k Itna Age difference Log prefer kyun Karte Hain
                  5-6 years se zada ho phir Couple nahi budha bachi wali cheez ho jati Hai
                  Of course kismat k Age koi cheez nahi hai but i Really dont prefer 5-6 years se zada Age difference
                  Of course a man Should be elder than his wife its a must lekin 10-15 Saal nahi
                  10 years is enough.....13 pey tu mae bhi goli maar lun gi

first of all girls zyda mature nahi huteen means app samjh jayein zyda likhun gi tu dahka per jaye ga

ager dunu mae diffrence zyda na bhi hu tu koi farhk nahi perte or ager zayda hai tu ye bhi theek hai..jese dekhein ager girl ki age 22 hai or 31 ka boy hu tab bhi zyda diffrence nahi hai girls mature nahi huteen hain jab tak wo 26,28 ki naa hujayein.... Abb aisa bhi nahi hai kuch huti bhi hain jinhey hum dadi amma kehtey hain.....

Comment

7 years max

Comment

10 is the limit...I don't mind an age difference like that if its a good guy.

I know one couple...14 years...but you cannot tell!
                      Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Guys reproducing capabilities work till age 75, women are done by 55. That means that age difference of up to 20 is ok
                        People are afraid of what they don't understand

Comment

Wait why is it that the man MUST be older than his wife??

Are you gonna be one of those girls who won't let her son talk to girls his own age?

Comment

Wait why is it that the man MUST be older than his wife??

Are you gonna be one of those girls who won't let her son talk to girls his own age?
                            because women age faster than men and also women's fertile years are limited which can cause problems in the marriage.
                            Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
                            16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

From what I know that's generally guy's mom or sister hunting for a proposal. If a guy crosses 30, he should start looking for a partner on his own cause his family is going to be stuck at the age bracket of 22-24 for the girl.

My dad/mom's generation, they would make a lot of age difference work somehow. I don't have exact stats but I don't see this formula working out anymore. Too many divorces with the same reason, they were not compatible together. Age isn't just a number really. With a 10 years plus age difference, you haven't even watched the same cartoons growing up so you do the maths.
                              The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not of those who earned Your Anger, nor of those who went astray. (Al-Fatihah)

Comment

Working...
                              X