Match, Harmony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match, Harmony

What do you think about Pakistanis putting themselves on these non-desi websites to look for a spouse? Apparently, people are doing it. Not sure if they're looking for muslim spouses, or anyone willing to convert, or just anyone period, but I guess *cough cough* in lieu of a proper PAKISTANI website to meet others, people resort to these websites.
    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Re: Match, Harmony

I think it's dumb. One of my friends is so desperate...she has been on a website called "Plenty of fish" for years now. All she finds is white guys who want to have some fun with her for a while and then they are gone. There are no brown or muslim guys on that site.

Comment

^ it is not dumb and it is not desperate. to each their own. you have to find legit websites like match.com, eharmony, etc. i know of a few friends who have met their other half through them and are now happily married. and yes, their spouse is desi/muslim so they do exist . i know of a few couples who met on shaadi.com and naseeb.com and have openly "advertised" it as well.

you have the option to select your preferences and it is up to you as to who you chose to talk to and connect with. just be wary, as with any other website/online connection.

Comment

Originally posted by candy_apple View Post
        I think it's dumb. One of my friends is so desperate...she has been on a website called "Plenty of fish" for years now. All she finds is white guys who want to have some fun with her for a while and then they are gone. There are no brown or muslim guys on that site.
        Plenty of fish is certainly not a good idea to look for spouse.
        "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
        Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
        By Royal Gala

Comment

I dont like these non muslim sites, match, eharmony etc, i stay with desi or muslim sites like shaadi.com or mutah.com.

I am thinking of starting a new site for ppl looking to find wife#2 to 4, as well as ladies interested to be wife 2-4. Plus a forum to discuss those issues.
          Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

Originally posted by Xtron View Post
            Plenty of fish is certainly not a good idea to look for spouse.
            Yeah the name says it all.

Comment

Let's name it Berbadi.com

Originally posted by X2 View Post
              I dont like these non muslim sites, match, eharmony etc, i stay with desi or muslim sites like shaadi.com or mutah.com.

I am thinking of starting a new site for ppl looking to find wife#2 to 4, as well as ladies interested to be wife 2-4. Plus a forum to discuss those issues.
              -- Nauman --

Comment

-
                Last edited by chanduchamaar; Aug 3, 2013, 03:46 PM.
                We're nothing alike, me and the enemy. Yes, we both deal in death. But they sell theirs. I give it away.

Comment

Qiran.com has a lot of Pakistanis on it.

Comment

Originally posted by NaMaan View Post
                    Let's name it Berbadi.com
                    I think its a fantastic name
                    Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

I think it is their own matter and preference. humayn apni taraf se andaazay lagaa kar time zaaya nahin karna chayay
                      "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

Not every Pakistani wants to marry a Pakistani or other Muslim soooooooo...whocurrs?

Comment

Pinnacle of desperation.
                          Remember God so much that you are forgotten.Let the caller and the called disappear;be lost in the Call.- Rumi

Comment

Really?

Wonder how some here would feel if they heard the same comment made about cousin marriages..

So little tolerance for anything different..

If the end result is a happy marriage what does it matter how the couple meets..
                            Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Comment

Websites are right up there with cousin marriages and watta satta's and all that.

There's nothing wrong with meeting people on websites...I am on one and I think its great.
                              Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Working...
                              X