Does she/he feel loved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does she/he feel loved?

Do you know if you significant other feel the love you have for him/her? I have seen it a lot that couples love each other but feel unloved just because they dont know how to express it properly. I mean that the wife loves her hubby but hubby does not get the vibes and vice versa, because the life is so mechanical that they dont know when and how to express love.

How do you take time out of your mechanical life to make sure that your partner knows that you love him/her?
    People are afraid of what they don't understand

Re: Does she/he feel loved?

i dont know about these love shove thingy, but spouses should express love by Jadoo ki Jhappi.
    and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
    [25:74]

Comment

what is jadoo ko jhappi?

Comment

Originally posted by TLK View Post
        what is jadoo ko jhappi?
        originally proposed by sanjay dutt

for spouses:
        and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
        [25:74]

Comment

Na na, these are all pseudo romantic drama situations. Nothing to do with real life. You cant jahppi maaro your spouse everyday like a bollywood hero.

Comment

Of course, we tell each other we love each other multiple times a day and we both know we mean it 100%. I sometimes dont get as expressive as him but he knows how much he means to me and vice versa.
            "Creativity and originality lie not in the avoidance of established forms, but in the imaginative use of them" Some smart wiz.

Comment

time nahi milta.
              I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by M_was_here View Post
                I sometimes dont get as expressive as him but he knows how much he means to me and vice versa.
                That is what I meant. I am not talking about verbal "i love you", but through the constant caring and gestures.

Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
                time nahi milta.
                and you are busy doing what ?

Comment

and you are busy doing what ?
                  important stuff like work and stuff
                  I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

Comment

i do. for eg, yesterday i reminded her a dozen times to get all the chores done before 9 pm because some silly show she likes is on then.
                    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I definitely go the extra mile for him. I hope i can continue to do so.
                      I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
                        important stuff like work and stuff
                        What could be more important that a hubby who feels loved

Originally posted by queer View Post
                        i do. for eg, yesterday i reminded her a dozen times to get all the chores done before 9 pm because some silly show she likes is on then.
                        You just keep raising the bar for us normal folks man ..

Comment

That is what I meant. I am not talking about verbal "i love you", but through the constant caring and gestures.
                          That too, it's to the point where we both know no one can really be that loving and caring towards us than we can be to each other. Aside from our moms maybe, lol. It's the best feeling in the world, tbh.
                          "Creativity and originality lie not in the avoidance of established forms, but in the imaginative use of them" Some smart wiz.

Comment

OK to add my two cents. I am not sure if I improved or she gave up but she always expressed concern that I dont compliment/appreciate her enough. I hope that I improved cause she does not say it no more.

Comment

What Hareem said.
                              I think its not just cooking, cleaning, taking care of your spouse's need that is enough. Ever since we had a baby we don't have time for each other. By that I mean, a romantic evening, dinner, dressing up for each other. I am always looking after baby, my husband's need, ironing his clothes, cooking, cleaning but I've started thinking that this is just not enough. I miss our good times together, when we used to go in the middle of the night to watch a movie, go for a dinner etc. Now its always daily stuff that actually shows we care for each other but this simply isn't enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X