Abort mission Abort mission!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abort mission Abort mission!

Turns out she is preggers. Around five weeks along.
    The dilemma sorted itself out when she found out that she was preggers. She wants to be with him and thats that

New dilemma. He wants her to abort the fetus. He feels that they spent so much time fighting to be together, and he isnt in a good place financially to be able to support a child as well. He feels a child will peg them down and they have other plans. He is asking her to abort, she feels the wedding is around the corner, she doesnt need to abort. She's somehow feeling quite protective of the unborn, while he isnt regarding it as a child.

What should be done?
    I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Re: Abort mission Abort mission!

First world problems
    None of you seem to understand. I am not stuck in here with you. You are stuck in here with me

Comment

Demesne, I'm a fan.
      Ik tay mein sohna, uttoun meray nein nasheelay.

Comment

*takes a bow*
        Originally posted by Jaanwar View Post
        Demesne, I'm a fan.

Comment

Well I would say abort but hey the emotional trauma that she will go through and she would never forgive the guy...
          but on the other hand if she keeps it the guy wont forgive her the family will disown her (maybe) and she'll just have the kid and herself.
          It took me a lifetime to realize things don't get lost if they don't have value - you don't miss what you don't care about.

Comment

^ good observation. The window for aborting the mission is small. shes at five weeks. decision should happen before its too late.

Comment

Well I still think they should really talk it out. =/

Its a life and I guess they really have no consideration for Islam xD
              It took me a lifetime to realize things don't get lost if they don't have value - you don't miss what you don't care about.

Comment

i am already feeling sorry 4 unborn child if the guy is financially not stable thn he should have taken precaution before anyhow i agree wth kakee talk talk n talk its their baby n they have 2 decide themselves if they r aborting the baby thn they should consider their marriage again if he is not financially stable thn y is he getting married at first marriage is also a responsibilty
                Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

exactly

Comment

Originally posted by kakee View Post
                    Well I still think they should really talk it out. =/

Its a life and I guess they really have no consideration for Islam xD
                    I think her friends are not muslims.
                    ~~~~Sometimes in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a FairyTale~~~~

Comment

^ yes you are right. He isnt. She is

Comment

Well thats fun

I'm sorry but your friends fiancée sounds pathetic. How can one not be stable enough to have a child even though he's way older than she is?

Comment

To each their own opinion I guess. His definition of stable differs from ours I think

Comment

Why didnt she install a firewall before downloading data from his pen drive

Ab bhugToou
                            Do not judge me by my PAST , I dont live there anymore

Comment

Such a mean person honestly deserves to be beaten. Why didn't they both think before doing it..and when they do it and they know she has a five week little embryo growing inside her, the father is cruel enough to ask him to abort it.

Why didn't finances come into his head when it was brimming with blind lust. And why didn't the girl use her brains too ! Sigh...
                              Last edited by Enigmatic; Nov 21, 2011, 07:48 AM.
                              Train this chaos, turn it into light . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X