Being away from your Spouse..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being away from your Spouse..

..so what are the problems you face being away from your spouse.. apart from missing him.. which is obvious

I am talking by the inlaws and other such sort of perspective!!

So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
    William Shakespeare

Re: Being away from your Spouse..

Allah kaa shukr adaa karnaa chaahiye k 'aish-baa-faraaGhat ke maze" naseeb hai...agar vo hote to socheN kitne kaam baRh jaate!
    Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
    16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

question: why are you away from your spouse? i don't know the whole background of your story, i do remember you met him online but some details about why there is a separation between you two love birds would be appreciated.

immediate response without knowing anything about your situation would be pay him a surprise visit if you're residing in the same country
      Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. 8:7

Comment

in case of rukhsati, one should deal them with care and let them know that you are the part of family and you like them.
        and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
        [25:74]

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil KhaaN FaaKhta View Post
          Allah kaa shukr adaa karnaa chaahiye k 'aish-baa-faraaGhat ke maze" naseeb hai...agar vo hote to socheN kitne kaam baRh jaate!
          i feel you need little tuning.
          and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
          [25:74]

Comment

apart of the obvious problems, there are some not-so-obvious problems

Originally posted by queen_24 View Post
            ..so what are the problems you face being away from your spouse.. apart from missing him.. which is obvious

I am talking by the inlaws and other such sort of perspective!!

Are you planning on shampooing these dirty koalas?

Comment

my spouse in saath samandar paar away. i came back to the west after 6 months of marriage to complete my last semester at school, and he's missing me badly. the thing with him is that, he lives with parents and he doesn't get along well with them, so there is little interaction between them. when i was there, i used to be the one bridging gaps between them, now they all don't talk to each other at all (from what he's told me ) and he's missing me ten fold, because of being so lonely. we don't have many friends there, we only had each other, so i feel guilty for not being there with him (and he frequently blames me for not being done with school earlier, and rightly so : ) ) but we chat everyday for hours. i miss him a lot though. my husband says my MIL misses me, she's a sweet lady and gets lonely,. but she's not the kind of person who would even dream of trying to stop me if i had to go away to meet my parents or for any other reason. my FIL is just as chill. i don't have the typical in-laws situation at my home at all. so yeah , no drama from there side. if anything my MIL wishes i had taken my husband with me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalil KhaaN FaaKhta View Post
                Ya Khudaya!!
                Originally posted by Nisha25 View Post
                question: why are you away from your spouse? i don't know the whole background of your story, i do remember you met him online but some details about why there is a separation between you two love birds would be appreciated.

immediate response without knowing anything about your situation would be pay him a surprise visit if you're residing in the same country
                its a general question
                Originally posted by tranquil View Post
                my spouse in saath samandar paar away. i came back to the west after 6 months of marriage to complete my last semester at school, and he's missing me badly. the thing with him is that, he lives with parents and he doesn't get along well with them, so there is little interaction between them. when i was there, i used to be the one bridging gaps between them, now they all don't talk to each other at all (from what he's told me ) and he's missing me ten fold, because of being so lonely. we don't have many friends there, we only had each other, so i feel guilty for not being there with him (and he frequently blames me for not being done with school earlier, and rightly so : ) ) but we chat everyday for hours. i miss him a lot though. my husband says my MIL misses me, she's a sweet lady and gets lonely,. but she's not the kind of person who would even dream of trying to stop me if i had to go away to meet my parents or for any other reason. my FIL is just as chill. i don't have the typical in-laws situation at my home at all. so yeah , no drama from there side. if anything my MIL wishes i had taken my husband with me lol.
                aw....sho cute I wish you be together soon... InshAllah
                So dear I love him that with him, All deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life.
                William Shakespeare

Comment

Originally posted by ShahreyarKhan View Post
                  apart of the obvious problems, there are some not-so-obvious problems
                  Like?
                  Let the Sea be my mother, and the Moon my father;
                  I will swim with the mermaids forever thereafter....

Comment

yeah, like??
                    William Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                    X