Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marrying a caucasian...

What could go wrong?
    None of you seem to understand. I am not stuck in here with you. You are stuck in here with me

Re: Marrying a caucasian...

if faith is matched and future spouses are also willing to accept cultural differences, i dont see any wrong.
    and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
    [25:74]

Comment

are they muslim or non muslim?

Comment

^^ I agree with above, if all the types of clicks do click, there should be no bounds. I mean, we as pakistanis have spread across the globe, adapted the respective countries & cultures, this will eventually happen.
        "The best among you are those who are best to their wives." Narrated in Ibn Majah, #1978, and Al-Tirmizi, #3895

Comment

bache goray paida hon ge
          Train this chaos, turn it into light . . .

Comment

Originally posted by STA View Post
            if faith is matched and future spouses are also willing to accept cultural differences, i dont see any wrong.
            Originally posted by inspiron View Post
            are they muslim or non muslim?
            Does faith really matter? And I am pretty sure muslim men can marry Catholics
            None of you seem to understand. I am not stuck in here with you. You are stuck in here with me

Comment

Originally posted by TheNoodle View Post
              Does faith really matter? And I am pretty sure muslim men can marry Catholics
              it is matter of choice. but again off spring needs more care than usual.
              and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
              [25:74]

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatic View Post
                bache goray paida hon ge
                That's a good thing for desi's pagel

Comment

be open minded and explore your all your options folks
                  Are you planning on shampooing these dirty koalas?

Comment

If you care for nihari , paya , biryani , polao , paratha , shami kababs , sheer khorma , kheer then forget it. I mean forget the chance to enjoy those foods from heavens not the chance to paida goray bach-chay.
                    Fools never disagree.

Comment

^You could always teach your SO to make those.. or just buy them from the shop
                      Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud..

Comment

Originally posted by TheNoodle View Post
                        What could go wrong?
                        Your risk receiving evil looks from them busy body aunties. They were secretly hoping you'd marry one of their daughters....or even worse....THEMSELVES! You've narrowly escaped their clutches...into the arms of a gori...and they're going to be bitter about it. In their private moments they will croon Katy Perry's, "The One That Got Away" in a thick fobby accident. Of course it all happened due to the evil eye or black magic. They will warn their sons about you...."Beta, don't follow in the disgraceful footsteps of Shehryar. Have some laaj for our izzat." Not to mention that they will also resent that increased chances of you producing gori, chitti offspring the won't have to rely upon Fair and Lovely or colored contacts.

But yeah....that's all that you risk. No biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeba1234 View Post
                          ^You could always teach your SO to make those.. or just buy them from the shop

ager in ko khud pakana aata ho tu shadi keyun kareen?

Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
                          Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Gorays loves noodles...they make pasta all the time. Khoob jamay gi!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirch View Post
                              If you care for nihari , paya , biryani , polao , paratha , shami kababs , sheer khorma , kheer then forget it. I mean forget the chance to enjoy those foods from heavens not the chance to paida goray bach-chay.
                              Yo i know some gori girls..who make really good desi food.
                              "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
                              Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
                              By Royal Gala

Comment

Working...
                              X