Skanky or Practical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skanky or Practical

I got a call from a friend yesterday and while catching up on life in general, she confided in me her current dilemma. And to be honest I dont know what to advise her.

Here is the situation as it stands. She was in a long term relationship for around 5 years, quite serious about the guy. She is 22 now and her guy is around 29/30. They have been trying to get the families to agree to the match for the past two years and now it seems that it might finally go through. They just got engaged this past summer and she seemed very happy at the time.

The problem however has arisen ever since then. When they finally got the approval of the families, and this by the way is a perfect point for random posters to derail this thread, they took the next step and got physical. They had been absolutely certain that they wanted to end up with each other but were hesitant to go that far before since they were not sure they would be able to convince the families.

The first time didnt go as well as one would expect from such star crossed lovers, but then again, at the time I told her that it would improve with time. She maintained that they had amazing chemistry up until that point. They hadnt gone all the way before but certain things had indicated that it would be spectacular between them. These are all her claims of course. I do not claim to have any firsthand knowledge of this.

The guy is a reformed bad boy, and one would expect that he knew his stuff. For as much as I know, she was a a virgin but definitely had a wild side.

That said, it's been a couple of months since and she says that nothing has improved. In fact it has gotten more and more awkward and it seemed to her that there is a rift between them because of it. They no longer indulge in "romantic" conversations as they did previously on the phone. The fire has gone out of their relationship and reality has finally hit hard after five long turbulent years.

Bad timing, I know right?

So here is her dilemma. She is thinking, that since it hasnt shown any signs of improving over time, perhaps it is a bad idea to go through with the marriage. She feels, and I find her quite brave in admitting this, that she has a versatile sex drive and she shall grow to resent him over time for not being able to fullfil her. I really dont know what to say to her given that now both families are in high gear preparing for the wedding in January 2012. She doesnt know how to break it to him. If she should break it to him. And oh, there is another wrench in the gears

She may possibly be pregnant.

Advice please
    I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Re: Skanky or Practical

I think she needs to give it some time. Give it a proper chance. I mean she's been with the guy for such a long time and she does seem to love him. But I guess her sexual appetite is getting in the way. I reckon if the guy gets her satisfied it will all be fine. But ofcourse they need to properly explore each other from a sexual perspective and just give it all abit more time

They've been together for so long and finally got what they wanted. Give it a real chance
    How do you organise a space party? You planet.

Comment

Shes given it four months and its not improving but rather getting worse according to her. She wants to be practical about this

Comment

She should talk about it with the guy about what she wants. If she doesn't talk how will the guy know?

I've learned that hinting doesn't really do anything because men are idiots. If you want him to improve teach him or just blatantly tell him what you want and how he isn't satisfying you.

and she "may" be pregnant?
        there are things called pregnancy tests you know.
        she should buy a home pregnancy test and yah >_>

btw how is it practical to dump the guy when you may have his child?
        It took me a lifetime to realize things don't get lost if they don't have value - you don't miss what you don't care about.

Comment

Maybe the girl drives her car on the other side of the road...if you know what i mean.
          Either you live a happy life or a sad life; there is no inbetween

Comment

That was a brilliant read, I must say. I normally don't read posts that length, but boy am I glad I did.

As for the situation, the bad boy has got to be incredibly bad to not have been able to satisfy a virgin (as she claims she is). Either this, or he demands feats that she isn't able/willing to perform, without going into details.

Anyway, having read about her dilemma, I reckon I could offer her some counseling and advice. Pass me her latest photographs and contact details, I will see what I can do.
            Ik tay mein sohna, uttoun meray nein nasheelay.

Comment

bravo!
              Are you planning on shampooing these dirty koalas?

Comment

Good that finally L1 is steering towards the channels seemed like a taboo earlier, or i was naive enough to miss such topics. lol.

Now for the thread, they went physical, well most of the couples do, and what I believe is, most of them do get disillusioned most prolly because of guilty conscience? I dont know. I mean, its a manna dew, as far as you cant have it and once you do, it can either grow attraction or extinguish it right. thats why its practically fruitful to start it after marriage because, more than anything, atleast you cant run away then, for this sole reason

Having said that, tell your friend, tell your friend, that SEX is not the only thing that matters in life, nor does it constitute a relationship solely. And she is ONLY 22. How much is her knowledge of sex? coming out mainly from novels and movies I guess? Where things are usually portrayed in a very very hyperbolic manner. 4 months are not enough for coming to a conclusion that the sexual relationship is deficient or wont work. If anything, ask her to google if the way her partner behaves is normal or maybe he is having some problem? that can help her better to determine. without a proper consultation she shouldnt be throwing water on her 5 long years worth struggle of a relationship.
                Let the Sea be my mother, and the Moon my father;
                I will swim with the mermaids forever thereafter....

Comment

u'd like that, wouldn't you, Jaanwar? lol.
                  It is not the fall that kills you. it's the sudden stop at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by mickeymouse View Post
                    u'd like that, wouldn't you, Jaanwar? lol.
                    You.have.no.idea.

Ik tay mein sohna, uttoun meray nein nasheelay.

Comment

imho someone needs to tell the guy to get rid of her asap, and im not even joking
                      Are you planning on shampooing these dirty koalas?

Comment

I think she is freaking out unduly about the pregnancy part. She is unsure of her dates and we shall know in a few days

Comment

Dem- Tell your friend she needs a break from the guy. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. She should not be worried about her sex life, they're both young, in love and obviously attracted to one another. It's not like that Kuma Sutra movie (ew BTW), I'd be worried if there was anything else going on, they just need a time-out.
                          It is not the fall that kills you. it's the sudden stop at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaanwar View Post
                            That was a brilliant read, I must say. I normally don't read posts that length, but boy am I glad I did.

As for the situation, the bad boy has got to be incredibly bad to not have been able to satisfy a virgin (as she claims she is). Either this, or he demands feats that she isn't able/willing to perform, without going into details.

Anyway, having read about her dilemma, I reckon I could offer her some counseling and advice. Pass me her latest photographs and contact details, I will see what I can do.
                            I have to say I agree here. A guy has to be REALLY BAD to be unsatisfying for a virgin lol I mean its her first time, if you have even the slightest amount of experience you should be able to........well we all know what he should be able to do. I mean its fairly straight forward what needs to be done.

LOL Jaanwar, such a noble tought. Sacrificing your own time to ease someone else's problem
                            How do you organise a space party? You planet.

Comment

btw
                              From what I gather first few times always suck
                              and gets better from there..so research...?

just
                              DON'T GIVE UP HOPE GIRL!
                              It took me a lifetime to realize things don't get lost if they don't have value - you don't miss what you don't care about.

Comment

Working...
                              X