Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheating on your partner

How prevalent is it in desi community?
    Are successful independent women more likely to cheat?

And most important question of them all,
    What would you do if you find your partner cheating on you?
    None of you seem to understand. I am not stuck in here with you. You are stuck in here with me

Re: Cheating on your partner

Confront them about it and ask them why.
    How do you organise a space party? You planet.

Comment

I'd cheat on him before he cheats on me. Cuz I'm successful and independent.

Comment

In real world - Independence eliminates the chances of cheating

your need to get your theory right - Nob nut
        Do not judge me by my PAST , I dont live there anymore

Comment

CoughCough is real!
          I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Originally posted by Naabigh View Post

None of you seem to understand. I am not stuck in here with you. You are stuck in here with me

Comment

Save me the hassle of opening it and tell me in jiffy - what is the data sample size of desi women , who took part in this survey activity
              Do not judge me by my PAST , I dont live there anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Naabigh View Post

and what makes you say this?
                Are you planning on shampooing these dirty koalas?

Comment

1: It could be prevalent in any community. And there is no time and space limit for that. there cannot be any black and white division regarding its better or worse in the desi community.

2: Independent women have 101 other headaches than cheating on their husbands. Cheating stuff basically originates from dissatisfaction and frustration. So you cannot possibly maintain that independent women are more likely to cheat on their husbands.

3: I would quit. what else. there is no good living in a relationship when your partner isnt happy and satisfied enough with you.
                  Let the Sea be my mother, and the Moon my father;
                  I will swim with the mermaids forever thereafter....

Comment

If a man is mucking around, that just means he is doing test runs for a 2nd prospective partner. The maulvi says we can do 4, yeh?

If a woman is cheating, thats purely cheating cause she isn't supposed to have more than 1 partners anyway. So there, by simple logic, it is not okay for a woman to do that.
                    Ik tay mein sohna, uttoun meray nein nasheelay.

Comment

That 'study' suggests a correlation between power (and the confidence that comes with it) and infidelity. So if a woman feels powerful, is actually powerful or perceives herself as such, she's more likely to lack inhibition/follow impulses. The logic is that power causes both men and women to view themselves as more attractive than they really are, causing them to flirt more and perceive others' innocuous comments as come-ons. I really can't think of anyone male on GS who fits that description, nope.

Why would this worry you though. As much talent as it takes for a woman to tie herself to a bedpost, taking breaks only to slap some lunch meat between 2 slices of bread, a mental giant like that isn't going to cheat on you. I wouldn't fret over scenarios out of my league.

Comment

"He and his team analyzed responses from 1,561 people who took part in an anonymous online survey. They were asked about their amount of power at work, confidence levels, and perception of risks associated with infidelity."

survey is baseless. IMHO, there is no correlation between power and cheating. dont you forget to consider to whom powerful gender making affair. isnt he/she also considered cheater?
                        and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
                        [25:74]

Comment

more prevalent than you'd think.men cheat alot in desi-land too.
                          yes..iv seen a case.our ex-neighbours.successful lady left her successful hubby and kids after around around 15 years of marriage.sad that children are the ones to suffer!

oh how i hate the 'naughty-at-40' age! its ugly.

Comment

kick them to the curb and dont look back.
                            "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

id rather die than get to know such a thing.id rather not know
                              *does that filmy hand in the air and onto her forehead,eyes closed*

but ull get to know anyhow.
                              so have to face it anywayy.

a major major fight.threats*puch punch*
                              ask him why?
                              go to that dash woman...*puch puch*
                              stay away from my man or ill break your legs.

things like these dont have a stop until and unless the OTHER woman backs off.

Comment

Working...
                              X