Password sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password sharing

Such a bad idea. Yet I see so many couples do it.
    This along with the couples who look through their mate's mobile phones as a normal routine. I think that is such an invasion of privacy.

How many of you are guilty of this?
    I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Re: Password sharing

v share passwords i check his mobile he never but no guilty its trust n strong bond
    Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

what kind of couple

i agree with devilish
      Are you planning on shampooing these dirty koalas?

Comment

I would never share my password with my SO - not that I have something to hide but I feel like ' c'mon at least you should trust me that much ' ...
        Do not judge me by my PAST , I dont live there anymore

Comment

^or atleast you should trust him/her that much?
          Are you planning on shampooing these dirty koalas?

Comment

I have(chose) his passwords, actually I made him his email and FB accounts and he hardly remembers them and reminds me to check his emails every few days and he is a surgeon (in case anyone is thinking otherwise)

for cell phones, he keeps giving it to me every other day to read and delete all forwarded jokes/msgs and send replies to those that require one. boring guy haan?
            "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

haha.
              i created my SOs email and FB
              told him to change his passwords and keep them

Comment

Originally posted by prototype View Post
                I have(chose) his passwords, actually I made him his email and FB accounts and he hardly remembers them and reminds me to check his emails every few days and he is a surgeon (in case anyone is thinking otherwise)

for cell phones, he keeps giving it to me every other day to read and delete all forwarded jokes/msgs and send replies to those that require one. boring guy haan?

lolz same is mine case i manage huby's fb account emails n msgs though he is not a surgeon an engineer i call him lazy n he says u check n i look at u wth love yes he can find romance in this also
                Meri hasti may ANAA hay meri masti may shaaoor ...

Comment

^ lol .. yeah .. lazy romance. I tried to 'discuss' issues and confrontations in emails in the initial months of our wedding because I used to burst into tears while talking face to face, then telling him to read his emails becasue I sent something important AND ended up reading those emails to him myself after the patch ups
                  "This world (i.e., its pleasures and duration) in comparison with the Hereafter is (similar to the amount of water) one gets when he puts his finger in the sea. Let him then see what it returns with".[Muslim].

Comment

haha. i say never put anything into words. too incriminating later. it requires a lot of foresight to type out an email. you are held more responsible
                    Originally posted by prototype View Post
                    ^ lol .. yeah .. lazy romance. I tried to 'discuss' issues and confrontations in emails in the initial months of our wedding because I used to burst into tears while talking face to face, then telling him to read his emails becasue I sent something important AND ended up reading those emails to him myself after the patch ups

Comment

i know all the passwords, just because he seems to forget them since he doesn't really use his email account my knowing doesn't really bother him or me since he doesn't really use it anyway and i even know his bank account pin either way we have a joint account i can access all his money even without his pin phone on the other hand i don't bother with but sometimes he tells me to go into call log to get a number out.. lazy husband
                      khud bighaari hui taqdeer ka shiqwa na karo..

Comment

Originally posted by Demesne View Post
                        haha. i say never put anything into words. too incriminating later. it requires a lot of foresight to type out an email. you are held more responsible
                        true, but it depends who reads the emails

Comment

Nope, dont share passwords..though we have them saved on our browsers. But just dont bother.
                          Train this chaos, turn it into light . . .

Comment

I would never share my passwords, neither would expect him to share his. Qissa Khatam.
                            Main to is waastay chup hon kay tamasha na banay
                            Tu samajhta hai mujhe tujh se gila kuch bhi nahi...

Comment

I know DHs email password and I check it for him, like now he's away doesn't have internet access so I check it and if I hadn't then how would I know to go and collect his new coat that arrived at the store lol. He doesn't know mine and is not bothered to know it he will only forget it anyway!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X