Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEX! Now that I have your attention, I have some questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEX! Now that I have your attention, I have some questions.

Salam/Hello/Greetings Everyone.
    I've been reading here for a while but this is the first time I've actually plucked up the courage to join the forums and post a question (or many).
    I'm a muslim born in Pakistan and raised abroad. As is the case with many like myself, I have been "arranged" to a Pakistani girl born and raised in Pakistan, specifically Lahore.
    The reason I used quotation marks for my predicament is because it is slightly arranged but it isn't. I met the girl during my recent visit to Pakistan and we got along really well. But even our guardian angels had no clue about our future (possibly together?).
    I'm sorry about the really long life story but what I'm basically trying to ask is, and this may seem like a completely absurd and ridiculous question yet I'm asking because I don't really know, what does it take for a Pakistani girl to be romantic? lol
    You see we communicate on pretty much a regular basis, and I've tried steering the conversation towards a romantic highway, but she always tends to slam the breaks with " *insert blushing emoticon* bas bhi karo tum".

How do I get her to express her feelings in this regard? lol
    I don't care if they are positive or negative, I just want them expressed. Any ideas/suggestions/comments/criticisms?
    How do you organise a space party? You planet.

Re: SEX! Now that I have your attention, I have some questions.

Originally posted by CoughCough View Post
    what does it take for a Pakistani girl to be romantic?
    Have you ever tried tuning a radio set - not catching proper signals
    Do not judge me by my PAST , I dont live there anymore

Comment

Yeah I realise I sound like I'm way too young for these forums with that question -__-
      And also it does seem as if I'm kind of throwing all Pakistani girls into one category and trying to write a "HOW TO" article, which is obviously WRONG.

But I've tried several ways to get her to tell me how she feels about this whole set up but I can never get a straight answer. And ofcourse I don't want to say it in a way that may seem like I'm crossing some sort of line.

Comment

Dude, this is so not going to happen for you. If you want it too much, which it seems you do, this post reeks of desperation, I'm glad she's being coy enough about it.

Pakistani girl or not, I think any girl in a relationship only proceeds to the next step once she feels secure in the place she is in. if she isnt proceeding further, then either you are playing her, or she you. You would know better. If you arent playing her, that much should be obvious to her and she will find no qualms in moving further. If she does have qualms then its one of two things:

You havent made her secure in her place in your life (you are playing her and dont have intentions of marrying her yet)
        She's playing you

take your pick
        I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Comment

My advice - stop forcing it/steering conversation. Let her get behind the wheel.

Comment

Fair point. Thanks for that

Comment

meh a bit of shyness won't hurt you.
              I mean how long have you known her?
              It took me a lifetime to realize things don't get lost if they don't have value - you don't miss what you don't care about.

Comment

And yes it has sometimes felt to me that she may not be completely satisfied or is comfortable with the situation shes in. I just thought there may be something else I should consider which I'm not aware of.

Comment

About 8months. I wouldn't say she's shy. She certainly is affectionate a fair portion of the time. But I still have my doubts lol ofcourse that may only just be my problem and nothing more :S

Comment

ur overthinking it
                    you have ur entire life to get intimate, or for her to get expressive. or maybe she just isnt the sort. those are the cards u were dealt. deal with it

Comment

how old are u

Comment

If she wasn't comfortable why would she keep talking to you? lol
                        Perhaps if you were all romantic but not crazy cheezy she'll come around?
                        I still think you should just take it slow and be platonic for now and let her progress.
                        It took me a lifetime to realize things don't get lost if they don't have value - you don't miss what you don't care about.

Comment

okay 8 months.

wait till you're married then

@demense
                          didn't you know its rude to ask about somebodys age?

Comment

I am overthinking it, that is true.
                            Well like I said earlier shes quite affectionate at times so I'm pretty sure (and hopeful) that she is the sort. Perhaps it will just take time.
                            Nah I don't share the "deal with it" belief.

Comment

LOL it might have to wait till marriage but I hope I can find out sooner. Yeah, patience is often the right answer.

I'm 25. How old are you?

I'm digging your condescending vibe.

Comment

Working...
                              X