Just wondering! Don't shoot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering! Don't shoot!!

So as the topic suggests I've been wondering about why people obsess with just marrying their own kind even though they seem to have no luck? If they have the same values, religion etc etc as you do shouldn't they be at least considered?

I've never been through the rishta (omiai as they call it in Japan) process since I'm not desi nor do I come from a rich or traditional family.

So what makes you consider somebody as marriage material? Their nationality or bank account? or is it something entirely different?
    It took me a lifetime to realize things don't get lost if they don't have value - you don't miss what you don't care about.

Re: Just wondering! Don't shoot!!

^those question have no answer........since the beginning of time.
    Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

You're Japanese? Cool.
      I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.

Comment

I'm a convict too
        (I don't think you'll get this if you're not british though)
        It took me a lifetime to realize things don't get lost if they don't have value - you don't miss what you don't care about.

Comment

girls desire and they only demand material in return when in return they also something to offer. and if their Plan A is not working, they settle for plan B, C, D....as their are 25 more alphabets.

whereas for guys, if they are more or less presents a complete package, they have this image in their mind, and they will follow idea of their dream girl till their last breath. this is why u will see a lot pakistani guys in their 40s, alone and.....
          "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

Originally posted by kakee View Post
            I'm a convict too
            (I don't think you'll get this if you're not british though)
            Pfft, Im as British as they come.

Ok, so, which desifield town are you from?

Comment

convict = australian

Comment

what??

Originally posted by zobia View Post
                this is why u will see a lot pakistani guys in their 40s, alone and.....
                Are you planning on shampooing these dirty koalas?

Comment

That flew right over my head! lol. I've only met one Aussie. She was hott i might add.

Comment

Originally posted by ShahreyarKhan View Post
                    what??
                    what what?
                    "There are two rules for ultimate success in life: #1. Never tell everything you know." ;)

Comment

girls desire and they only demand material in return when in return they also something to offer. and if their Plan A is not working, they settle for plan B, C, D....as their are 25 more alphabets.

whereas for guys, if they are more or less presents a complete package, they have this image in their mind, and they will follow idea of their dream girl till their last breath. this is why u will see a lot pakistani guys in their 40s, alone and.....
                      but zobia can't their mommy nag them till they marry one of the girls she picked?

Comment

there are guys in their 40s who are still single?

how many do you know?

im just curious

what what?

Comment

Originally posted by kakee View Post
                          but zobia can't their mommy nag them till they marry one of the girls she picked?
                          moms only pressure em when they are in their mid to late 20s. all the guys u will see in their 30s are usually very dheet. they dont care much about mom's nagging.

Comment

Originally posted by ShahreyarKhan View Post
                            there are guys in their 40s who are still single?

how many do you know?

im just curious
                            curiosity kills the cat...and i dont want u to be killed.

hmm...i know handful...but when i was discussing this issue with my bhabi she was telling me about my brother's friends...who are qualified pros, phds with some really irrational demands.

Comment

lol ok

curiosity kills the cat...and i dont want u to be killed.

hmm...i know handful...but when i was discussing this issue with my bhabi she was telling me about my brother's friends...who are qualified pros, phds with some really irrational demands.

Comment

Working...
                              X