Is this life then....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this life then....

im missing my husband alot, but im dreading going bk to pakistan, i love being home, i love being here, i love being at my parents, i dont want it to change, expcet have him here, i know i cant have it my way all way, but im just really dreading going back to pak in april, i like it here alot more.

is this something i should get over, .

Re: Is this life then....

Do what we use to do for not going to school . Put an onion under your armpit just before the flight , and you'll get a fever . Just tell your miyaan that sorry honey I can't come , I am sick .

Ok its just one way to get out of it . I hope more creative people will be on their way here .
    -- Nauman --

Comment

Originally posted by nadz123 View Post
      im missing my husband alot, but im dreading going bk to pakistan, i love being home, i love being here, i love being at my parents, i dont want it to change, expcet have him here, i know i cant have it my way all way, but im just really dreading going back to pak in april, i like it here alot more.

is this something i should get over,

Yes.

As adults, we all have to make choices and decide what our priorities are. Especially as a mother, you need to think about what is the best choice for you and your children. Staying in UK without your husband....or living in PK with him. No one is holding a gun to your head. Life is not meant to be perfect. It's about making a CHOICE...and then living with that choice without constant complaining.

Comment

let's wait till april.
        and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
        [25:74]

Comment

wait till april then say it's too hot in Pakistan for you and your babies to come. Make him come to you.
          It is not the fall that kills you. it's the sudden stop at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Paheli00 View Post

It's about making a CHOICE...and then living with that choice without constant complaining.
            I'm sorry, what? Kya?Come again? This is what she doesn't get.

Alas, this is life, Nadz. Oh the woes you go through...even when things end up going your way.
            Last edited by redvelvet; Nov 9, 2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

you married a wrong man and that wrong man married you!...the two of you don't understand each other obviously and can't live happily together...so, learn to live with this fact and try to make the best of the situation and not be miserable all the time...
              Life is NOT measured by the number of breaths we take but the moments that take our breath away!!!
              16 breaths a minute, 23040 a day...NO one knows which one will be their LAST!

Comment

Originally posted by nadz123 View Post
                is this something i should get over, .

^See, it's the above question.....that makes it look like you're troling...especially since you've been advised to "get over it" so many times before.

And now when you read the "Is this something I should get over?".......it's interesting that you concluded your original post with these words. They seem to .....I dunno.....carry a "deliberate" ring to it. Sort of like how a troll like CM/Noodle/etc......might type up an innane/ridiculous post for a thread....and then conclude the post by asking "What should I do?" in mock-seriousness.
                Last edited by redvelvet; Nov 9, 2011, 11:21 PM.

Comment

^you calling her a troll
                  Marr te gaye aaN ........per Chassss aaa gai A

Comment

if living there without husband and missing him is less painful than coming back and suffer more, you should keep staying there. kuch paane keliye kuch khona parhta hai, as they say. Now its your choice to lose onething to get another. And why not. We may offer endless pieces of advice and scrutiny and may even go to the length of condemning you, its YOUR life. You will not have it again. So live it YOUR WAY and YOUR CHOICE. I dont think our religion will forbid you to make a choice for your comfort and convenience.
                    Let the Sea be my mother, and the Moon my father;
                    I will swim with the mermaids forever thereafter....

Comment

Seriously...someone show thie girl the way to the blogs.... Its like she bounces off every thought she gets, every si gle day..here.

Thats what blogs are for!
                      standing alone on a street of broken dreams

Comment

You don't have any friends do you
                        It took me a lifetime to realize things don't get lost if they don't have value - you don't miss what you don't care about.

Comment

Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
                          ^See, it's the above question.....that makes it look like you're troling...especially since you've been advised to "get over it" so many times before.

And now when you read the "Is this something I should get over?".......it's interesting that you concluded your original post with these words. They seem to .....I dunno.....carry a "deliberate" ring to it. Sort of like how a troll like CM/Noodle/etc......might type up an innane/ridiculous post for a thread....and then conclude the post by asking "What should I do?" in mock-seriousness.
                          have some respect RV...CM isn't a troll.
                          I'm quite illiterate, but I read a lot.

Comment

aish ker raha ho ga bechara ..... why bother him
                            Goyan keshk aqbat taskeen ast...Awal shor ast aqbat namkeen ast
                            Har chanz aasiyat sang zeerey...Ee surat-e-beqrar barbin ast

Comment

Originally posted by hareem01 View Post
                              have some respect RV...CM isn't a troll.
                              I beg to differ. In his own words:

Originally posted by CM View Post
                              Honestly no. That by no means has ever been the intention. However I am trolling yes. And thank you for the chuckle.
                              Original topic:

-----------------------------

But at least he puts pride into his work.
                              Haii waan fraanshaap?

Comment

Working...
                              X