Why Wrong People Are Blessed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Wrong People Are Blessed?

why is it so ........ i have seen many girls who are not of a good character but still they get the most shareef guy on earth to marry with ......why ????
    then what did i get from this modesty & sharaafat ??? .......... yeah yeah i know ALLAH will reward me for this but whennnn ??? ....... all the loose character girls out there are blessed with pious husbands ? ......... i dont understand why such girls marry one as they know they are not of a good character...... are they doing justice to the guy they are marrying or to the girls who are of a good character?

such girls do everything with guys what they want to, marry a nice guy & then immediately after marriage they become the most shareef & modest girl ............

in ka zameer bhi malamat nahi karta kya ke pehle yeh kya karty rahi he ........... shaadi se pehle yahi soch liye kare ke hum apne future husband ko kya moo dikhaye ge ????? ........ ha par us beechare ko pata chale to naa ...........

now i sometimes think you will only get whats in your qismat, right & wrong deeds have nothing to do with it?

Kankaa diyaa faslaa pakiyaa nay
    Kar saaday barkataa wasiyaa nay

Re: Why Wrong People Are Blessed?

We all have trials. For such girls, it may be a trial in itself to marry a pious man and thus be challenged to become better.
    For the pious ones, their trial might involve changing a nonpious man to a pious one.

And for each there is a reward.

It says in the quran that pious women are for pious men, or good charactered women for good charactered men. And matches are indeed made in heaven.
    So whoever anyone ends up with, it is by decree of Allah.

That is my belief
    I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 5amra View Post
      why is it so ........ i have seen many girls who are not of a good character but still they get the most shareef guy on earth to marry with ......why ????
      then what did i get from this modesty & sharaafat ??? .......... yeah yeah i know ALLAH will reward me for this but whennnn ??? ....... all the loose character girls out there are blessed with pious husbands ? ......... i dont understand why such girls marry one as they know they are not of a good character...... are they doing justice to the guy they are marrying or to the girls who are of a good character?

such girls do everything with guys what they want to, marry a nice guy & then immediately after marriage they become the most shareef & modest girl ............

in ka zameer bhi malamat nahi karta kya ke pehle yeh kya karty rahi he ........... shaadi se pehle yahi soch liye kare ke hum apne future husband ko kya moo dikhaye ge ????? ........ ha par us beechare ko pata chale to naa ...........

now i sometimes think you will only get whats in your qismat, right & wrong deeds have nothing to do with it?

u do get what is written for u, whether u are good or bad
      I'm sarcastic because it is the body's natural defense against stupid.

Comment

How is that ny different from what guys do?
        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

well,I have seen many guys who have been involved in many "inappropriate" activities but now they are apparently happily married with shareef and naik parveen sort of girls. Then what if a girl gets a pious man for herself? Suppose you have been involved in too many girls or chalo with only a one girl but for some reason you can't manage to get married to her then won't you wish for a pious woman/man as your life partner?

Second, what comes around goes around. No matter what we get today, later we will definitely have to pay what we have done with someone in the past in the form of something else. Apparently everything looks wrong and unfair but we don't know what's the story inside. We should pray that May Allah keep us away from doing something bad to others. Marriage is not the end of this world, we get into another challenging phase of our life. Who knows how the girl (you are talking about) is happy with him or not? so we should not waste our time to think about such people who have been totally unfair to us,. Allah is watching and He better knows what to do.

Comment

Who are you to judge some one character. God knows better who is more morally strong. Who knows those whom you take as characterless they are better in God book. So stop judging others and focus on your life.

Comment

please don't have such lack of faith and judge others. It may be someone may have done such a good deed in secret or has a quality about them which Allah swt blessed them...we cannot judge people as only Allah swt knows whats in the hearts NOT US. Also don't be jelous of these girls, Allah will reward you...and jelousy will destroy
              I hate advice unless I'm giving it.....

I didn't ask to be a princess but if the crown fits...

Comment

Originally posted by Demesne View Post
                We all have trials. For such girls, it may be a trial in itself to marry a pious man and thus be challenged to become better.
                For the pious ones, their trial might involve changing a nonpious man to a pious one.

And for each there is a reward.

It says in the quran that pious women are for pious men, or good charactered women for good charactered men. And matches are indeed made in heaven.
                So whoever anyone ends up with, it is by decree of Allah.

That is my belief
                I personally do not believe that maches made in heaven, as there are countless marriages fails and it is my belief that Allahs decision / match would never go wrong. It we human made mistakes and suffer afterward.

Now come to OP, since Quran already pronounced that:-

Let no man guilty of adultery or fornication marry and but a woman similarly guilty, or an Unbeliever: nor let any but such a man or an Unbeliever marry such a woman: to the Believers such a thing is forbidden.

Al Noor

Comment

When I saw the subject line of the thread I thought , oh great topic.
                  But after reading the first post I was disappointed life is not about fuming about who got married to whom , there are other bigger issues in life.

If one having some marital issues although one has been leading a life like a naik Parveen , but still ended up marrying a lose character guy then it is not the fault of that girl who apparently one might judge to be of lose character.

Regardless of what those girls have been doing before they got married , they have basic right to get married to a keeper. Why someone wants to deprive them of this basic right ?

It is one's own fault or the parents fault who failed to do the proper investigation.
                  Last edited by Mirch; Nov 9, 2011, 12:55 PM.
                  Fools never disagree.

Comment

Well as everyone said, such is a life. But what we can do as individuals is to analyze ourselves and our actions. I wouldn't worry about who is who. And who gets married to who. At the end of day Allah created everything in pairs. So look up and live up and hope for the best. And rahi bat shadi ki..if you know any shareef fellow..you can approach him too. It's not like...only this shareef dude has to do the job. O ya..which gives me idea..that these "loose girls" are open thus easily approach guys they like..so yes..they get lucky.
                    "Har Koi Deta Hai Zakham Gin Gin Kay ....
                    Mein Kis Kis Zakham Ko Apna Naseeb Samjhoon"
                    By Royal Gala

Comment

often people think why does he have so much money while im ...

in the end u or them will have the same end
                      Are you planning on shampooing these dirty koalas?

Comment

How do you know of sharafat of a girl? It might be possible that she repent her sins, or Allah wants to give her chance.

Your modesty is the business b/w you and Allah. Do we need to question it?

when? It depends on Allah. He could give you in this world or hereafter.

why are you worry about those characterless girl? if they did something bad, that is not your problem.

I cant understand the reason of your anger on those girls. Grow up and get a life. You can make duwa of good husband, but please dont put any anger in your heart against those girls. You cant know the affairs of Allah.
                        and those who say, Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing.
                        [25:74]

Comment

You'll never understand the reasoning behind these things. Perhaps some good will come out of it...that you don't know of. Perhaps there is some "behtari" in you having to wait. I know that advising someone not to be resentful about such matters is easier said than done (been there myself)......but being bitter is more likely to invite Allah's displeasure. So, instead, made dua that Allah bless you with what he's given them....or even better. It's said that one is not a Muslim until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself. Again, I know that this is easier said than done...but it's a good reminder to all of us. When you make good dua for another person (even if you're not too fond of them)...the angels supplicate the same for you. So, redirect this negative energy into somethig more positive.

Also, along with dua and divine intervention....you need to do take some actions to help reach your goal. Reflect over the reasons that may be hindering you from rishtas. Perhaps they are things that you have some control over and can adjust or improve upon.

Comment

I don't want to comment on sharafat or loose character of other people.

But I do notice that people who keep on complaining to Allah Swt gets all the bounties of life but they are still unhappy. We see so many happily married girl who still complain about their 'not so perfect' life, their ill-mannered MIL, their bad-mouthed SIL etc etc. Similarly, I have seen many people complaining about their life although they seem to have majority of the bounties of life. They don't consider that there are many people in the world who don't get to eat and yet they still complain. And the best thing is, Allah Swt keeps on providing them more and more despite their ungratefulness.

Comment

The grass always appears greener on the other side. You do not live with these girls that you're complaining about. Maybe within the four walls of their own homes, there are so many problems that you could have been spared. Or perhaps after marriage...these girls changed and became better...perhaps their level of iman is greater than yours..perhaps they are more thankful what they have and Allah continues to give them more. IT's said that when you thank Allah, He blesses you with more.

Or on the flip side...maybe Allah has only set aside THIS dunya to be a happy abode for them....and in the next world there could be greater suffering in store for them. Not that you should wish this for them. This being based on the saying that Allah tests those that He loves.

****Point is you will NEVER know why Allah has created such differences. If you desire what they have...then make dua and ask Him to grant you similar blessings. And try to earn them from Allah by improving yourself and your iman. Also reflect over any actions that could be preventing you from reaching your goals...for they might be worked upon.
                              Last edited by redvelvet; Nov 9, 2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X