How old...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How old...

...were you when you got/sent your first rishta?
    Girls: How did you react when your parents told you about it?

Re: How old...

Had some when i was younger at school and i flipped out and said NOOOOOOOO because i wasn't ready - now i am 23 have had a few more, rejected many but finally agreed to marry a handsome looking sweet guy finally

Comment

^^....Congratulations

Comment

AWW thanks adeeba xx

Comment

Looks / sounds like your in trouble
          "My dear heart never think you are better than others. Listen to their sorrows with compassion. If you want peace, don't harbour bad thoughts do not gossip and don't teach what you do not know." [Maulana Rumi]

Comment

Kyon??...

Comment

cos .. the poster wants to know how others feel . and has also .recieved a rishta . and want to compare feelings if its ok to feel what others felt . or is anxious to get a rishta
              "My dear heart never think you are better than others. Listen to their sorrows with compassion. If you want peace, don't harbour bad thoughts do not gossip and don't teach what you do not know." [Maulana Rumi]

Comment

Didnt make sense to me.....I have no story's to tell.........

Comment

I was 15 and it was not discussed with me. I really did not care and my family knew it was too early to get married.

Comment

i was 14 the guy was from pakistan ofcourse it was a no. After that a got a couple more one or two every year mashallah finally said yes to my Fiance at the age of 17.
                    ♥ Aisha

Comment

I was 15, when I got first... My mom told me it's some fmily friends... And when I got to know, the instant reaction was... whatttttttttttttttt the ******... later on rejected many, and got rejected by many... finally engaged, and I will be getting married next week, IA.. (btw I am 25)

Comment

i think i was 15, and i remember just laughing, and thinking it was sooo funny...

Comment

Originally posted by tashfeen View Post
                          I was 15, when I got first... My mom told me it's some fmily friends... And when I got to know, the instant reaction was... whatttttttttttttttt the ******... later on rejected many, and got rejected by many... finally engaged, and I will be getting married next week, IA.. (btw I am 25)
                          You must be so excited goodluck hope all goes well now and in the future xx

Comment

i was 15. i was not told until 5- 6 years later . i think they were afraid i would die of shock and disgust. when i was 20 i almost died of shock and disgust.

that is when it all came together why my young distant uncle was always trying to talk to me in private.

Comment

most were 14 & 15

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
                              cadet018 a.k.a §unny

Comment

Working...
                              X