==Why Do NICE GUYS finish Last??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

==Why Do NICE GUYS finish Last??

Why are most girls attracted to the "Bad Boy" Persona and why do the Nicest of the guys finish last? That sure is so unfair.

What are your views...any experiences?
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Re: ==Why Do NICE GUYS finish Last??

hmm well, immature girls go for bad boys. The mature ones know what to look for

So, i sorta disagree with that. Also, I know for a fact that all the nice guys in our circle were taken well before anyone could get a chance to even think about looking at them.

Even know, when i look at the married men, i think the girls are very lucky Mashallah to have such lovely hubbies (including me)
    happy happy happy... happy happy happy

Comment

Girls want to experience the "wild aspects of male energy" from guys in a relationship and nice guys dont seem to even have that energy. Its all in vibes .......
      Don't believe a word I say

Comment

Ask99, whose the "nice" guy?

Comment

I don't know ask a girl.
          ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

You just got "we will still be good friends" didnt you?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikema View Post
              haha good one!! reminded me of my first relationship
              Patta patta boota boota haal hamaara jaane hai
              Jaane na jaane gul he na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Comment

I agree with Sadzzz...
                Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by sadzzz View Post
                  Ask99, whose the "nice" guy?
                  Hez talkin about me

Comment

Depends what you mean when you say 'nice guy'.

If you mean someone who is very shy and almost always lets the girll have her way, i.e. she walks all over him, then I don't think that's a nice guy. He's a guy who'll always be "just a friend". Unfortunately, every woman wants typical masculinity - so this kind of "nice guy" just won't do.
                    Young soul's search has been paused.

Comment

Originally posted by sadzzz View Post
                      hmm well, immature girls go for bad boys. The mature ones know what to look for

So, i sorta disagree with that. Also, I know for a fact that all the nice guys in our circle were taken well before anyone could get a chance to even think about looking at them.

Even know, when i look at the married men, i think the girls are very lucky Mashallah to have such lovely hubbies (including me)

I agree but if you see overall...Most ...I mean Most Girls Buy into the "Bad Boy Persona"...more of which I think has to do with the Female Nurturing instinct of Being able to "Convert" The bad boy to a Nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikema View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Straight_up View Post
                          Depends what you mean when you say 'nice guy'.

If you mean someone who is very shy and almost always lets the girll have her way, i.e. she walks all over him, then I don't think that's a nice guy. He's a guy who'll always be "just a friend". Unfortunately, every woman wants typical masculinity - so this kind of "nice guy" just won't do.

I guess thats what my definition is...
                          What do you you mean by typical masculinity? Being Possessive, aggressive what is it that you define that as?

Comment

Originally posted by Ask99 View Post
                            I agree but if you see overall...Most ...I mean Most Girls Buy into the "Bad Boy Persona"...more of which I think has to do with the Female Nurturing instinct of Being able to "Convert" The bad boy to a Nice guy.
                            i still reckon its immaturity. Its ones way of feeling better about themselves. to know that you have been able to convert someone per se.. i believe its something girls go through.. and guys know it too. They can reel a "good" girl in.. get her to listen to their problems blah blah blah.. but nothing really comes out of it..

at the end of the day (most girls) want someone nice to look after them. Be sensitive to their needs. Cuddle them and all the rest.. the other thing, i think this "bad boy persona" is over rated... most bad boys are nice guys neways.

Comment

Ask99, It's about acting manly. It does not mean that you have to show aggression or be possessive, but just that you should hold your ground. Manlihood demands responsibility, argumentative power, articulation and little indifference at times. Let women be in charge of the finer things in life, and give them the kindness and respect they deserve. However, women knowingly or unknowingly seek protection, and thus look for men who are gentle yet a bit strongheaded.
                              "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there. - Rumi

Comment

Working...
                              X