X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the easy life

most if not all of us here have the easy life
    we have a job/business, home, family, money..etc

so let me ask you this, unless you were brought up in a well off home, you had to struggle to reach where you at right now. share your stories of struggle here. maybe a lesson for us youth to NOT take life lightly.
    And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Re: the easy life

BaaT niklay Ge tu phiR Duur taalak jaa'ay Gee .....
    I don't pretend to be a man of the people. But I do try to be a man for the people

Comment

I once dropped mustard on my $600 Armani jeans and got some on the seats of my AMG s55 also. And you people talk about hardships:halo:
      Paisa Koi Cheez Nahi Hai - Jay-Z and JD

Comment

Originally posted by TeenDabbyWala View Post
        I once dropped mustard on my $600 Armani jeans and got some on the seats of my AMG s55 also. And you people talk about hardships:halo:
        i feel you dude, gangsta
        And never take those killed in the way of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive, with their Lord, well-provided, happy with what Allah has given them of His grace [Al-Imran, v169]

Comment

Im 21 and still struggling.... this economy has not done us well!!!!!!!!!!!
          "A woman should be two things: Classy and Fabulous"

-Coco Chanel

Comment

Originally posted by Desi_BeauTii View Post
            explain. the current economic situation has not changed my life one bit, yet.

Comment

I think she means that we're headed towards recession and people that are graduating soon will not be so happy about that. Knowing many companies are cutting employees off and not thinking about hiring more anytime soon.

Comment

As far as struggle is concerned, I think everyone is struggling these days. It doesnt matter if you have a job/business what not. It's like a race out there and the competition is tough!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick123 View Post
                  As far as struggle is concerned, I think everyone is struggling these days. It doesnt matter if you have a job/business what not. It's like a race out there and the competition is tough!
                  that worry is for those who are not happy with the simple life, they need and need...never satisfied, that's why they want more and more!

Comment

At 21, struggle is part of life – or perhaps I should say that it needs to be a part of your life if you have respectable career aspirations. Unless you’re studying full time and get support from parents or other sources of finance, or you’re inheriting a business, I'd worry if someone didn't have to struggle at this age.
                    Granted it's tougher in the context of current economic conditions, and requires more elbow grease... but it's difficult nonetheless. Of course, my generalization wouldn't apply equally to someone doesn’t have higher career aspirations. Nothing wrong with that either… as long as they’re satisfied.

You gotta bear the brunt today to come out on top tomorrow.

Look at me talking like a buzurg. It was just yesterday that I was in the same boat (or so I’d like to think )
                    For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

^^ koi baat nai Umer bhai, hota hai..

Comment

Originally posted by cricketplaya View Post
                        that worry is for those who are not happy with the simple life, they need and need...never satisfied, that's why they want more and more!

In the end it all comes down to what makes you happy. Some people are not satisfied until they reach the top and refuse the mediocre life style. Yet some people are more than happy with an average life style. And yes we obviously have those that can never be happy. I personally think struggle is a part of life and should go on until u retire. I mean once u stop struggling that means you've retired. And struggling for money isn't the only struggle. I'm also including your dreams or goals that you want to acheive.

Comment

I think these days there are more and more of those that are never satisfied...

Comment

^ That's why we have "aunties" to lecture u on how to look at people that aren't fortunate etc etc!
                            ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Working...
                            X