life b4 or After Marriage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

life b4 or After Marriage?

ok peeps what's better life b4 or after Marriage....

i like my life the way it is, and im kinda scared i will have to adjust too much once i get married, i will have to cook, clean, share my double sized bed, pick up smelly socks *sigh* ufff gives me headache just thinking about it....

plz tell me some good clean points about being Married, or should i just enjoy being single while i still am.....

Re: life b4 or After Marriage?

1 point ....study se chutkara
    :crying:

Comment

^ heheheh!

Colorful eyes, i have same worries as you . Especially sharing the bed and btw i didnt know i would have to pick the dirty socks too ...........NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIII!!! Aur cleaning key liye maids hogi na Inshallah.

Comment

Life after, for sure.
        The Thread Killer!

Comment

hmm overall...life after being married. all the negatives that you mentioned, are very much part of the life but somehow its not the center of it, and it ceases to bother you after an initial adjustment period. i'm more independent now, more in control of my life...but then i miss the 'carefree' single days where i was barely responsible for myself let alone a whole family who depends on me now(which is not too bad a feeling most of the time)

Comment

Originally posted by Maham S View Post
            ^ heheheh!

Colorful eyes, i have same worries as you . Especially sharing the bed and btw i didnt know i would have to pick the dirty socks too ...........NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIII!!! Aur cleaning key liye maids hogi na Inshallah.

shhhhh dont let anyone else hear u say tht...

btw can u import a maid from pakistan?

Comment

^ heheheh i think some people do that

Comment

I dont have to pick up any dirty socks or anything
                The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by Colourful eyes View Post
                  pick up smelly socks *sigh* ufff ...
                  are you getting married or adopting a kid ?!

and as fa as cooking and cleaning go, you split n share these tasks with your spouse.
                  For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid Chaotic View Post
                    are you getting married or adopting a kid ?!

and as fa as cooking and cleaning go, you split n share these tasks with your spouse.

yes ji noted, u seem like the perfect husband are u married?

Comment

before i guess.....no responsiblities....
                      ~~Be strong now, because things will get better.... it might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...~~~

Comment

yes ji noted, u seem like the perfect husband are u married?
                        I am not.....

Comment

CE y do u want to import a maid from pak??? And if u do import one plz make sure she aint good looking...other wise you knw what will happen (God Forbid)

Comment

^

life after marriage is better for sure provided u have a nice husband and inlaws..

Comment

ok peeps what's better life b4 or after Marriage....

i like my life the way it is, and im kinda scared i will have to adjust too much once i get married, i will have to cook, clean, share my double sized bed, pick up smelly socks *sigh* ufff gives me headache just thinking about it....

plz tell me some good clean points about being Married, or should i just enjoy being single while i still am.....
                              From the above worries you've mentioned, it sounds like you're not really ready for marriage. So just enjoy the single life for now
                              Young soul's search has been paused.

Comment

Working...
                              X