he

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he

he is my friend. he is a good person. but he is jealous of me and doesn't let go any chance to score a point. I use to just ignore. But now he just pisses me off. He is so judgmental about me. What do i do
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Re: he

a 12 gauge to the cranium.
    ...baat jisame, pyaar to hai, zehar bhi hai.

Comment

if he is your friend tell him how it impacts you.
      maybe his intentions are not what u think they are.
      maybe they are
      ether way be open, and either you guys will find a solution or you would realize you guys no longer can be buddies
      Your friendly neighbourhood fraudiya loafer luccha lufanga awara ayaash aubaash ghunda badmaash man

Comment

he is neither your friend, nor a good person... because of the reason you mentioned above... so...... you just ignore, and try avoiding him.

Comment

Please refer to "how to deal with annoying people" thread in All Views.
          Young soul's search has been paused.

Comment

thapard maro use
            ***Behekti Chokri***

Comment

what an idea citrine......wow *clappings*

Comment

Originally posted by citrine View Post
                thapard maro use
                Lol citrine.. ussay usko seedha kardega na?

But on a serious note..

If he's your friend then:
                1. a friend is not jealous, rather appreciates what you achieve in life and encourages you to achieve more.

2. a friend is not judgmental, but he will give u constructive criticism.

3. you must be able to talk to your friend about this. Just honest and straight up about how it makes you feel. And a friend shouldn't make you feel bad, but good about yourself.
                The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

A: Take a couple of cracks at him yourself so he knows how you feel.

B: Stop telling him personal things that might give him an opportunity to make snide comments.

C: Limit the time you spend with him.

D: Confront him the next time he says something and let him know point blank: I dont appreciate your remarks or sense of humor.
                  Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

if you can, then i would suggest that you ignore him and stay way from him.

but if that is not possible like if he is in your circle of firends or is freinds with your good friends and you treid the above with no avail i would suggest you speak to him in person. ask him what is up you are actign jealous and agressive and i do not appreciate it.

if he is truly your freidn or a good guy he will ge tbetter after this. if he starts acting like an even bigger jerk after this htough then just point blank ignore hima dn tell him you want nothing to do with him. usually when someone sais to soemone else get out of my life they get the point.

Comment

One thing i need to ask: Before someone just jump on conclusion.

You said he is your friend and there must have been something you had liked in himbefore to keep him around.

So did he just started doing the stuff you mentioned?
                      Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Lafanter View Post
                        he is my friend. he is a good person. but he is jealous of me and doesn't let go any chance to score a point. I use to just ignore. But now he just pisses me off. He is so judgmental about me. What do i do
                        How do you know he is jealous? And if he is jealous he is not your friend anymore and if you think he is getting judgemental about you then talk to him.
                        "The point is Allah. And everything besides Allah, is besides the point."

Comment

Oh...that is a bad thing....when he so bad how can he be your friend??

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus View Post
                            a 12 gauge to the cranium.
                            i have no idea....what u said

Originally posted by X2 View Post
                            if he is your friend tell him how it impacts you.
                            maybe his intentions are not what u think they are.
                            maybe they are
                            ether way be open, and either you guys will find a solution or you would realize you guys no longer can be buddies
                            we have had countless talks over the issue . .. .. and some times things go way out of hand we end up not talking for days or weeks .. . but then he calls me and talks like as if nothing happened.... i dont brag abt what happened earlier either and he behave normally for a while. . ..

Originally posted by meena_s View Post
                            he is neither your friend, nor a good person... because of the reason you mentioned above... so...... you just ignore, and try avoiding him.
                            he is a good person, thats what he looks. He would talk to u nicely and behave properly, keeps smiling. . . . but with me his behavior is totally different.

Originally posted by Straight_up View Post
                            Please refer to "how to deal with annoying people" thread in All Views.
                            sure

Originally posted by citrine View Post
                            thapard maro use
                            i remember i slapped one onoyiong class fellow in grade mmmmmm 5th or 6th i guess. whole class went quite .. . and he kept his distance after words .. . . and one other guy at school ........ . . .printed my hand on his face and all my friends went woooww and then bilkul theek kiya tum ne. . .

Originally posted by ChiLLyMiLLy View Post
                            Lol citrine.. ussay usko seedha kardega na?

But on a serious note..

If he's your friend then:
                            1. a friend is not jealous, rather appreciates what you achieve in life and encourages you to achieve more.

2. a friend is not judgmental, but he will give u constructive criticism.

3. you must be able to talk to your friend about this. Just honest and straight up about how it makes you feel. And a friend shouldn't make you feel bad, but good about yourself.
                            1. he never appreciates what i do and pull out some thing from what ever i do or say to brag abt. Once i wanted to use his PC i turned on the PC. It didnt work. . . after my investigation i found that power supply has been burnt due to power surge . . . .... next thing every body knew that I have broken as in "kharab kerna" his PC. In front of me he use to tell every next person "is ne mera computer kharab ker diya hai". for next 2-3 days he made my life miserable until i put a new power supply in it. and what did i do wrong, turned on the power switch

2. when i was new 3 years back as in FOB, used to live with another friend who use to say k "Hindu k hath ka khana nahy kha saktey". He visited me at our home and we discussed abt the topic. I remember i said "i m not sure, i dont know the rulling but i have heard that Hindu k hath ka khana nahy kha sakte . . .so i tend to avoid". After that day in each and every gathering he brings up that issue and declares me a racist and says that i said that we cant eat food from hindus. Time and over i have told him thats not what i said and i still say what i said before. I dont know, no matter what i say he translates it into his own meanings and try to embarace me and some times says such stupid stuff that i start thinkin as if he really is my friend.

He is always trying to put words in your mouth and make stories. . .like 2 days back he convinced me to drop him off at the Sydney airport which is abt 300KM from here. I took a day off from work. told him that i cant take my car as its service is due and there is some work needs to be done on front suspension. So we agreed to hire a car. We both went thru the site and chose one car. It happens to be Falcon XR6 Turbo. . .... i booked the car with the understanding that he would pay the 100 and i ll take car of the rest which is abt 70 dollars. Next day some thing happened at Bangkok airport and he canceled his ticket changing the route and day of travel. I said ok no worries.. . .and he said sorry that u wont be able to drive that car u wanted drive. giving the impression as if i was going to get my hands on that car for a day on his expense or because of him and i wanted take advantage of the opportunity. I just looked at his face and tried to understand what he is trying to say. "I was the one who took a day off from work for him, i was the one going 300Ks up and down wasting the whole day just trying to help him, I was the one who booked the car which we both agreed to hire, i was even sharing the expence. I dont have a credit card and one cannot hire a car without a credit card so i contacted a third person my other friend who agreed to use his credit card for me". Still he managed to say those words to me.

and few days back he did some thing so shocking in sydney and i was the one feeling embaraced and responsible

even last night i was sitting in his house using his computer when i started this topic. he knows the site now and probably would visit and see this topic.

To hell with u man, i m fed up. I always considered u my best friend to be there for me, to support me. I use to share every thing with u but u always made fun and gave me hard time. You were never there for me and i think it should end now. dont blaady call me "oh mera jiggar, meray dost" u dont know the meanings of these words. I always tried to forget the past but not this time. u need to really think abt ur attitude and change, i dont feel comfortable around u now as u dont around shahid and imran. otherwise this would be our final goodbye at the airport next week.
                            Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Comment

Very interesting read. Personally, I believe that when there are issues in our relationship with someone, we should reflect deeply into our own behavior first.

From your narration, I have felt that you are very defensive. If you commit a mistake, I think you try to defend your actions instead of accepting your fault. This can be all unintentional and not premeditated. This friend of your seems to be fed up with this attitude and he wants you to accept your mistakes and not pretend to be Mr. All Right.

Comment

Working...
                              X