to be with a read-minded spouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to be with a read-minded spouse

education is a blessing. no one has the right to deprive anyone of education.

but what may happen when inadverdent or adverdent envy or jealousy takes hold of the other spouse?
    1. read-minded spouse should stop reading
    2. become rustic in her or his knowledge
    3. can safely invite the other spouse to become like minded
    4. or do nothing and suffer in non compatible relationship completely ignoring this aspect of the relationship
    Difference between God and humankind: God can say, 'be', and it becomes, but humankind has to act on what it says.

Re: to be with a read-minded spouse

reading is just one small aspect of life, i don;t think it effects compatibility. Me and my wife have totally different tatse in reading.

I actually think that some differences helps relationships.
    Grizzly bear

Comment

Personally i think if the other spouse feels so bad they should talk about it, jealousy in marriage is not a good thing so it is better to nip it at the bud. If the person can invite the spouse to expand their knowledge as well and include them when reading maybe they will feel a part of it, because the other spouse may feel left out in that aspect of the persons life. No one should suffer in silence as the problem will get bigger an bigger.

Comment

1 NO never stop reading, but instead when one read something useful, read it to the spouse too in an interesting way, so that when you share the reading with others, that might be one of the instance of jealousy, the spouse may also participate and give his feedback, or at least would say yeah thats an interesting aspect of that text.

2 No don't become rustic instead share every good text with the spouse, when the couple is together, it can be the reason of fruitful discussion too.

3 No don't try to change the spouse's nature as the wet baby's are the only persons who happily wants to be changed.

4 No why suffer, if you can't ignore it ENJOY IT !!!
        Piladai Mujhai Woh Mai Purda Soz, Kai Aati Nahin Fasl e Gul Roz Roz...

Comment

Working...
        X