chalak girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chalak girls

do you htink chalak girls are unexpressionless and non-reactive and like living corpses because they are always trying to be chalak and not react to anything form the outside. i find this trend in new paksitani dulhans when they marry abroad.

i find they have less of a personality than the new dulhans born and bred abroad.

do you find the same.

Re: chalak girls

Yes.

Comment

they act so weird eh. i wonder what is worng with them and what they are trying to prove.

no matter what you do you can't lighten them up.

Comment

I think when someone has lived in Pakistan all their life and suddenly moving in with new people, and that too.. abroad, they wanna make people feel they're the shiaat, cause you know what abroad, america and england mean to people there.. it's like bus janaay mil gai. So I guess they all behave this way in the beginning

Comment

Shutup
          we're after the same rainbows end

Comment

Originally posted by haimeradil View Post
            do you htink chalak girls are unexpressionless and non-reactive and like living corpses because they are always trying to be chalak and not react to anything form the outside. i find this trend in new paksitani dulhans when they marry abroad.

i find they have less of a personality than the new dulhans born and bred abroad.

do you find the same.
            lol...You cracked me up...Its called being a "thanda gosht"...or maybe just thandi
            The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

it depends what your view of chalak is. It does not matter if they are from Pakistan or born abroad you find all types of girls and guys. But i think there is a disproportionate amount of b******ss in some females who think they are queens etc so you end up thinking whoa what is wrong with you, take a chill pill dude no one really cares. Also I hate it when they are so sweet to some ones face and turn around and tell you the persons deepest darkest secrets and then your like damn I better not tell you anything.
              Last edited by rainyday; Nov 23, 2008, 01:48 AM.

Comment

The problem with me is Im a very direct and straightforward person. In early years, I expected the same from my acquaintances and got stung a LOT. I soon started to see a trend in girls who come from Pak as newly wed brides as being WAY too guarded and almost testy. Plus, most of the ones I ran into would talk abt anyone behind their backs and were very clique-ish.

This guy my family introduced me to hosted a dinner at his place not too long ago and it was very nice. His bhabi was there, she was making tea after dinner so I decided to offer some help. This woman is a TALKER...she cant stop...its like a train wreck! I helped her in the kitchen and we had pretty decent conversation, or so I thought. I left the place thinking what nice people, such a sweet bhabi, etc.

She told Mr. Potential that Im very stuck-up and dnt talk to ppl later. What???

I dnt like chalak ppl and if I sense you're trying to be too smart, I dnt need to talk to you. Im not out to prove anything nor do I have to make you happy in order to sleep peacefully at night. I talk to everyone with the same mindframe and give each person a chance until they do something to screw it all up.
                Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

i know. tell me about it. haha this reminds me. there was this girl who well i thought was my friend, more so acquaintnce actually. she went to the same school. she was working in a store in a mall(i i didn't know then that she was working there) i went in and i was all smiles talking to her genuinely happy to see her and so i thought i was very friendly and i was being sweet to her. and next thing i know she tells one of my freinds that i am so *****y and mean and that i said stuff to hurt her on purpose and god knows what.

i was like what is this girl talking about. i was so nice to her.

talk about looking at someone through tainted glasses.

then i see this same girl at that same friends wedding and she is acting all prissy with some girlfriend of hers she brought along from the same country as herself.

well i just stopped trying to convince her that she is wrong about me towards her. you can't fix everything i guess.

Comment

I dont think they are expressionless or non-reactive...I think most of them learn to express or react differently with different kinds of people. And I can understand why too..In Pakistan, you have to adapt this way if you dont want to be ridiculed left, right, and center from people around you. There is a lot of extended family politics and such.

I was raised in Canada and was hardly around any drama, gossip or other extended family talks. I could do with being straight forward and blunt with most of the people UNTIL I started working and stepped into work politics. I had to learn the hard way. Chalaki doesnt have to be a negative thing (unless ofcourse you adapt it to hurt others). At work, it is almost a must that you recognize people and react depending on the situation and the person.
                    "Common sense is instinct, and enough of it is genius."

Comment

I think they newly married Indian girls are mighty confused... as soon as they land on foreign soil they forget everything! They have been raised on Ekta Kapoor drama's all their lives..and they eat, drink, sleep soaps and serials! They become so filmy that at times during casual conversation they actually talk in dialogues!

You see them roam around in malls really decked-up, and basically confused. The only expression they have is stares...and more of them.
                      ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

^ lol thats so mean.........but i still dont get the question!?!...

Comment

^Nope Maham, only brutally honest!
                          ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Gina! i couldnt agree more!! with the stare!! especially if they see you talking in urdu...then they stare like no tomorrow! LOL!
                            "Life is too short to spend it hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade can mask an ugly heart."

Comment

^ Ok you are right girls...i guess i just havent been around much

Comment

Working...
                              X