fools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fools

do you think desi girls are emotional fools when it comes to romantic relationships.

Re: fools

Hell yeaaaa Big TIME!

Comment

may be :halo:
      HUM BHI BEY SAHARA TUM BHI BEY SAHARA
      FITTAY MUNN HAMARA FITTAY MUNN TUMHARA

Comment

Kapra - uh, what happened to your golden rule about not judging people and make generalizations!?
        Young soul's search has been paused.

Comment

the thread starter reminds me of another member , soni27 (or something)
          Picking a fight on an internet forum is like running in the Special Olympics , win or lose , U're still retarded ....
          Doing nothing is very hard to do.... You never know when you're finished...
          .......Come & visit me sometime..........

Comment

Originally posted by hsap View Post
            the thread starter reminds me of another member , soni27 (or something)
            either your tone or writing is so similar to her , not just in this thread but another one too ( given below)
            http://www.paklinks.com/gs/life-rela...lak-girls.html
            Picking a fight on an internet forum is like running in the Special Olympics , win or lose , U're still retarded ....
            Doing nothing is very hard to do.... You never know when you're finished...
            .......Come & visit me sometime..........

Comment

yes.
              They get manipulated all the time.
              ﺃﷲ ﻧﯣﺮ ﺇﺴﻣﺇﯣﺇﺕ ﯣﺇﻠﺄﺮﺾ_ Best cheese-maker of monkVille

Comment

not really.not all girls are emotional fools and get manipulated
                Success starts with beginning...

Comment

majority of the preteen and teenage girls, yes. the ones that have seen enough of the world to make mature decisions for themselves and not living in bollywood fantasies usually know what they're doing but can get caught up in sticky situations where the guys are manipulative and emotional abusers.
                  it's the heart afraid of dying, that never learns to dance; It's the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance; It's the one who won't be taken, who cannot seem to give; And the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live.

Comment

Yes! They fall prey all the time to sweet-talkers and then end up regretting everything.
                    Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

sometimes, but then again it could just be naivety.

Comment

I think this happens to all girls but maybe a bit more to desi ones more call it the bollywood effect. As you grow older i think girls become less romanticized and grow up.
                        Last edited by rainyday; Nov 23, 2008, 01:35 PM. Reason: bollywood not hollywood

Comment

yes
                          Grizzly bear

Comment

Originally posted by Riya View Post
                            majority of the preteen and teenage girls, yes. the ones that have seen enough of the world to make mature decisions for themselves and not living in bollywood fantasies usually know what they're doing but can get caught up in sticky situations where the guys are manipulative and emotional abusers.

i wish kisi ne yeh baat pehle batayi hoti mujhe
                            ***Behekti Chokri***

Comment

hey why making all boys/men look bad?

teenage girls are sure confused but where is the responsibility of their parents, older siblings etc?
                              Impress me..with your intelligence and wit. :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X