X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you victim of customs due to your gender

ARE YOU VICTOM of customs due to your gender for example

you are are a female and you family ashamed of you to go to work

you are a female and your family wouldnt let you have education or go to other town city for higher educationm or for a job

you are a female and is not safe to go out like male

please share with us your story, its consequences and effects

Re: are you victom of customs due to your gender

NOPES, no such consequences!! SHUKAR ALLAH!! I hate boundaries, cant deal with em , cant deal with people who build them!
    Last edited by kapracrazy; Nov 22, 2008, 07:41 PM.

Comment

that is true. girl usually do became the victims of gender role ,

Comment

lol thank goodness...no!!! we dont live in the stone age!!
        "Life is too short to spend it hoping that the perfectly arched eyebrow or hottest new lip shade can mask an ugly heart."

Comment

yeH. PAKSI GIRL can live anywhere. but customs still coem and bite us in the behind. those customs and those paks communities follow whereveer you go.

Comment

I am a victim: I have Cinderella's curfew. I have to be home by midnight no-matter-what.

When I started Uni, this really affected my social life. Now, I am used to it and have come to terms with it. Seems like it's here to stay forever!
            Young soul's search has been paused.

Comment

Damn straight I am a victim. As a man I am forced to have a job. Job my ass. The woman should do all the work and I will stay home and watch soap operas. Cooking? Easy as hell. Hell I can make parhatas and rotis easily. Cleaning? Done. Been on my own for nearly 7 years now. I can do my own laundry, do the house hold cleaning and I in fact enjoy cooking. So I can do all that easy stuff.

But NO! I have to go out and get a job. Do the whole job hunt, look and provide for a family. I have to be moral centre of the family. Dude a hot chick deserves attention, even if I am married.

Yes I am completely a victim of my society and customs. And it is not my fault that I don't show any form of independence or testicular fortitude by setting my own path. The customs have bound me like chains of adamantite, and I have no option but to obey them.

Oh woes's me the victim of customs and traditions.
              You can't fix stupid. So might as well troll them!

Comment

^ good one.

Comment

damn CM...are u single? lol

Comment

hey CM. why don't you try being pregnant while doing all those things AND simultaneously putting up with your in -laws( jealous and evil mil and sil who play games to make their son bro hate his wife) and go through pregnancy and then we'll talk!

btw most of the women today DO have a job outside the home while being responsible for the household and kids at least in the west they do.

Comment

lol
                      Stay Present,
                      stay pleasant,
                      stay proud

Comment

Originally posted by desi ostrich View Post
                        ARE YOU VICTOM of customs due to your gender...
                        Yes, I was the Victim of customs the last time I was at the airport. The desi girl working there made me take off my belt, steel toe boots, watch, jacket, shirt and almost everything she could possibly get her hands on. At first, I thought she is just checking me out but I rejected this notion after she failed to pass her phone number on to me.

P.s. I have started traveling by bus now.
                        I've left GS. StraightUp:I joined GS reading ur posts! Leefa:U always cracked me up! KB:Admire ur temperament! K337:Best pingoo! adeeba & MM:Wished me Bday.Thnkx: Aisha. Balqis. CE. Dildarni. DaringV. FrozenDoll. glamorous. THNKX GS 4 DA BAN.FUHeera!

Comment

Well i am not allowed to go to rock concerts or Glastonbury other than that everything is okay

Comment

^^.........
                            I am sooooo a being....wont call myself a victim...but all those things and more....

Comment

Originally posted by haimeradil View Post
                              hey CM. why don't you try being pregnant while doing all those things AND simultaneously putting up with your in -laws( jealous and evil mil and sil who play games to make their son bro hate his wife) and go through pregnancy and then we'll talk!

btw most of the women today DO have a job outside the home while being responsible for the household and kids at least in the west they do.

:biggthumb
                              1 4 3

Comment

Working...
                              X