shower hostess gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shower hostess gift

A friend of mine is throwing me a baby shower along with her sister. I understand i should bring them a small gift as a token of appreciate for all they are doing. What is most appropriate to take? I was thinking of getting gift packs from bath and body works or make my own by buying full size shower gel, lotions etc. Would that be appropriate?

I am open to more ideas so keep em coming if you can.
    I love children and old people. Its everyone in between I can't stand - Don Imus

Re: shower hostess gift

For my baby shower I gave everyone small travel size victoria's secret perfumes. My friend gave out a 3 pack photo album set on hers.Your idea from Bath and Body Works is great. If you use full size and make your own that's more impressive but may not be as cost effective. People love Bath and Body Works. FYI and freind and I gave out the favrs to all the attendees not just the hosts.

Comment

To the actual hosts, I would do some sort of jewelry. I threw my best friend a bridal shower and baby shower and she gave me a bracelet. Very thoughtful and lasted forever.
      Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

Thank you for your response ladies.

Eastern, i dont know of the norm, so should i buy something little for everyone or what? I want to have a special gift for the hostesses, no doubt about that but for the rest of attendees as well?

Psquared, i would rather not buy jewelery because i am very picky with waht i wear. I am known to have returned a gift from my mom that i didnt like and exchanged for something else So i want to extend the same courtesy to them.

keep those ideas coming if possible folks.
        I love children and old people. Its everyone in between I can't stand - Don Imus

Comment

how about a gift card to a jewelry store or macys, or just a gift card to a spa for a facial/massage for the hostess? and little favors for everyone.

Comment

For the hsotess I had given perfume. She only uses Intution By Estee Lauder and a few select others so that's what I did. Otherwise the gift card idea is also good. For the attendees its upto you, since it had sort of become a trend among our group.

Comment

Working...
            X