Crush RXN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crush RXN

how would you react if you found out that certain person likes you or has a crush on you and that certain person is really close to you.. like a good friend or a best friend... or if that certain person is such a person that you would least expect this kind of discovery from!
    Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

Re: Crush RXN

I'll snap out of my delusional mode!

Comment

I would be surprised.... but dont reali know how would i react coz it reali depends who the person is....

Comment

shez let's say it was someone who you never in a million years expect it from .. then??
        Heart in London. Mind in Lahore. Physically in Dubai. Loving it every millisecond.

Comment

then i would reali be surprised..... the first qestion il ask will be "Kahain app nai whisky tu ni pee? lolz on a serious note i will sit down in my room... light off and than i will think about what to do .......

Comment

wont say anything to that person on that time... i will think abt it......

Comment

I think if the person is close to you - if he/she is a good friend - then YOU will know it somehow Before he/she even lets you know about it..

Cause it's all in the eye...

so I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

^^^ u are right... normally i am good at judging people so yh i will kind of find out b4 she say it to me....

Comment

agar for example u are a guy ur best friend is a girl and she tells u she likes u or has a crush on u then?

Comment

^^^ aisha aunty i am tellin u i will probably find out b4 she say it to me.... u

Comment

aunty na kaho i am younger than u most probably! well ok not younger but not that older...

ok acha theik hai so what about u found out, then? how will you behave around her? be normal, cautious, extra nice and sweet?

Comment

Originally posted by NJMasti View Post
                        I think if the person is close to you - if he/she is a good friend - then YOU will know it somehow Before he/she even lets you know about it..

Cause it's all in the eye...

so I wouldn't be surprised.
                        i agree!!!

Comment

The most important question is where you'd go from the discovery? Could you be just 'friends' or would your relationship come to a halt because of the shift in dynamics?

My friend has a friend who liked a guy who she'd met a number of times and then he came out with the fact that he was besotted with her- on their 5th meeting! She was over the moon but waited a couple of days to tell him, just so that both had time to deal with what had happened. The guy said he wanted to concentrate on their friendship as it was the most sensible thing to do. The girl was disappointed because she wanted to take it further and see if they were compatible (for marriage, etc). Anyway, to cut a VERY long story short, their realtionship HAS changed- the guy's become slightly aloof and the girl's found herself thinking more and more about him and therefore becoming a nervous, giggling wreck around him!

I'd offer my own 2 pence worth but, I'll refrain- the non-relationship guru that I am!

Comment

ahhh its happnd to me ...the guy went to my school nd was a year above ... i wasnt realy frends wid him but he knew my mates and i had met him a couple of times .

....he livd rite opposite me! his room was even opposite mine and it was so wierd , i saw him while goin to school and comin bak ....and even on weekends forget dat , one of my mate told me dat he luks into my room frm binoculars ahhhh i felt lyk slappin dat dude afta i found out i used to shut my curtains even durin the day , my mum thought i was mad . i tried explainin to him i dat i dnt lyk u , but he was such a dheet insan .... neway shukar hai ALLAH ka he moved away later on lol

Comment

i have someone who has a crush on me, but it's not even on a flattering level no more.....

Comment

Working...
                              X