rotten people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rotten people

how come people who are rotten to the core from the inside. how come when they do all kinds of bad things like get people to fight with each other, do infidelity with their partner (like mentioned in one poster), lie cheat people do fraud, use others, exploit them.

how come they are so happy and enjoying themselves in this life.

the people they hurt suffer so much and they happier than ever making peoples life hard.

it seems unfair to me.why does this happen. makes me sad to hear of these things and especially to see devils who do evil and laugh it off and act like they did no wrong.

Re: rotten people

the same here,whenever i think of such people,i just wonder that how do they manage to do such evils,and how come they live so happily even after doing all that..they should atleast have fear of God,if nothing else.they are just selfish who don't seem to keep a heart.
    Last edited by shining_star; Nov 18, 2008, 11:47 PM.
    Success starts with beginning...

Comment

i know. it is quite disturbing when i think of this. i really wish there was some other way to see things so it doesn't upset when i sit down and think about it.

and the weird thing is i know people who are not even bothered by these things even when these evil people do things to them. even when they are always coming and going in their life. maybe it is some form of adaptation that i have yet to master.

Comment

Someone once told me that life for those who are really close to Allah swt will be horrible on Earth and those who are not will be living like its Paradise.

Is there any truth to that?
        Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

life is hard for honest and sincere people too.

Comment

This world is the cultivating ground for the hereafter..
            ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Originally posted by PSquared View Post
              Someone once told me that life for those who are really close to Allah swt will be horrible on Earth and those who are not will be living like its Paradise.

Is there any truth to that?
              PSquared, I read an ayat a long time ago but don't remember which Surah it was from. It said how when people start sinning and go on and on without remembering Allah swt and caring for his punishment then Allah swt increases this 'disease' of theirs to see how far they can go. In urdu, it was something like, 'unka marz aur barhadiya jaata hai'.. I am gonna look for this ayah and share it with you.

But I don't think that if someone believes in Allah swt, he/she will live a bad life.. Allah swt may test them often for their patience and eeman and belief but it doesn't mean their life will be bad.
              Blessed, happy, and content. Alhumdulillah.
              :)

Comment

Such a pthetic world we live in!

Comment

More than half of the people i haave come accross with are selfish mean etc etc. and the worst was when my best friend (and i mean best friend) turn out to be one of those retards! I just couldnt belive it! Was so dissapointed!

Comment

i heard about taht too whilst listening to a speech by my molana sahib. he was sayin that good ppl will face a harder life cos they will be blessed in the hearafter whilst bad ppl have everythin they want in this life but this life isnt paradise and isnt forever.

i feel like that aswell that these days everyone u come across seems to be mean, crafty and nasty for no purpose whatsoever. but all i think about is Allah paak is watchin and eevryone will get what they deserve inshAllah

Comment

Originally posted by haimeradil View Post
                      how come people who are rotten to the core from the inside. how come when they do all kinds of bad things like get people to fight with each other, do infidelity with their partner (like mentioned in one poster), lie cheat people do fraud, use others, exploit them.

the people they hurt suffer so much and they happier than ever making peoples life hard.

it seems unfair to me.why does this happen. makes me sad to hear of these things and especially to see devils who do evil and laugh it off and act like they did no wrong.
                      i knew a few peeps like this they are trouble causers, best thing to do is stay away from peeps like this, and dont make them part of ur inner circle, if tht's hard then just be polite to them and thts all....

Allah watches and see's everything and he knows best, i believe in this life everyone goes through a test, best thing to do is focus on ur self and ur life/family dont dwell on others, and Allah will take care of the rest InshAllah.....

Comment

Originally posted by haimeradil View Post

Few things.

Look inside you heart, could you sleep at night know you have hurt some one?
                        Or you have committed a fraud ?
                        So for good ppl that is not even a option!

A honest life bring peace to you heart and soul. Plus over the year you reach to maximum potential. This one thin a cheater could never achieve.

Comment

^ You suffer from disturbed sleep right?

In this world Allah tests his creation... to see how much they can endure and what circumstances.
                          ..all you need is trust and a little bit of pixie dust!

Comment

Well It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

Comment

Working...
                            X