Import a husband from Pakistan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import a husband from Pakistan?

It seems to be all the rage now. According to an aunty, "achey achey khandaanon ke larkey baahir ana cha rahey hain" ... due to the fact that Pakistan is going down the drain.

So how do Pakistani guys think nowadays? I can't say I've met very many (apart from my cousins who are exceptional and taken )
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Re: Import a husband from Pakistan?

Ive actually seen that trend declining nowadays here...not sure who is going to Pak anymore. It was done A LOT when I was younger and some ppl that were older than I were getting married.
    Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames. ~ Rumi

Comment

please dont import any they comes here and after getting visa or green card bye bye

it happened to one of my cousin and many other people

Comment

Originally posted by PSquared View Post
        Ive actually seen that trend declining nowadays here...not sure who is going to Pak anymore. It was done A LOT when I was younger and some ppl that were older than I were getting married.
        Ditto.

My grandad is so against the idea now. Only a couple of lasses in my family married guys from Pakistan and after seeing how their lives turned out, we kind of decided against that route. It became difficult when it came to career opportunites...a city only needs so many taxi drivers. (ouch!)
        OMG Paki!

Comment

now she has two daughters aas soon as three years period rxpired he left and took her to court to get half of her property.
          due to this she got a brain tummer

Comment

i met a guy here who is electrician

he asked me can i got to uk i said yes
            then he asked me passport tay mil jaiy ga?

Comment

never ever do this mistake pakistanis are willing to lie married as single to get a visa

Comment

so many negative responses!! c'mon okay, so say a guy wants to get out and you support him initially, it is still possible that he may make a good husband and eventually get a suitable job if he has the right qualifications, no?

Comment

Allah reham kere,...sorry to hear this...
                  This import thing should actually b stopped, glad that its not happening in many families now..But if a girl and boy wants to get married by their own will, they should b allowed i think...but kisi ki neeyat ka insaan ko nai pata hota, May Allah bless all.

Comment

iam a victom of pakistanis fraud recently and he was shah from harbans pura lahore

Comment

Originally posted by veer-zara View Post
                      Allah reham kere,...
                      poor pakistani boys!!

Comment

Originally posted by cat-woman View Post
                        so many negative responses!! c'mon okay, so say a guy wants to get out and you support him initially, it is still possible that he may make a good husband and eventually get a suitable job if he has the right qualifications, no?

Depends on their qualifications and if they are recognised in whichever country they are moving to.

I know of one guy who came over from Pakistan who has actually made something of himself, will never be able to support his family on his income alone, but he came with nothing. Unfortunately, from what I have seen, his is a rare case.
                        OMG Paki!

Comment

crikey.

Comment

haha - Sept to Dec is considered the import / export season - I was shocked when I first heard of this term!

Damn - what are we? - Goods? - lol

Comment

someone asked other pakistani visiting pakistan for her daughter solicitor in uk.
                              then he asked what his sons qualifications he replied " pathay puthay janwaran nu pa leinda"

Comment

Working...
                              X