Yoga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoga

I just started it 2 weeks ago and I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Any other guppans into yoga ?? How have your experiences been so far ?

YOGA = :love:
    God is love, God is peace!
    Love can never beget hatred,
    and peace can never lead to war.

Re: Yoga

Vinyasa all the way!! i have been doing it for about two yrs now. i dont think i can ever stop. its oh so relaxing
    One day I woke up and found myself famous....

Comment

i prefer pilates over it - this chienese woman my instructor is so quick that it makes me wonder

so i suppose to relax? or worry if my bones will pop out?

pilates all the way *hula
      Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

it has improved my reflexes...
        "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

I think y0oga wud come more in handy when im married
          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

I have stopped doing it now due to pregnancy but i use to do it all the time. Love it It was the best relaxation thing i have done for my body Hubby and i use to go to the yoga classes at gym together. It was fun!
            Allah is Watching........

Comment

I wish i could flex like that....
              Destiny is what you are supposed to do in life.Fate is what kicks you in the ass to make you do it!

Comment

Destiny is what you are supposed to do in life.Fate is what kicks you in the ass to make you do it!

Comment

definitely nice - very energizing
                  I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

I still don't know how yoga works to burn fat and all...a few yoga instructors i have seen on t.v looked pretty out of shape.I would try yoga when my legs can't run anymore
                    thori see dhul meri ,dharti ki meray watan ki
                    thori see baurai see mast pawan ki,thori see dhondhnay wali dhak dhak saansay,jin mein ho junoon junoon woh boondein laal lahoo ki

Comment

its soooooooooo boring...i'd rather jogg, or play basketball or sumthing
                      [Everything looks so perfect from far away..*]

Comment

i have this pilates dvd..but i have yet to watch it and try it..im so lazy!!
                        "Seek Allah's help with patient perseverance and prayer. It is indeed hard except for those who are humble." (2:45)

Comment

Yoga is NOT boring ! I just started 3 weeks ago and I can't wait for my next class. Its fun, stimulating and gets you all reved up with energy. I love my instrutor and I think that plays a crucial part in me liking it.

I just orderd DAKINI LOUNGE. Its an awesome east meets west fusion cd. Goes real well with all my workout routines.
                          God is love, God is peace!
                          Love can never beget hatred,
                          and peace can never lead to war.

Comment

Yoga is not about being skinny, it is about flexibility, poise, balance and peace of mind. In todays world, skinny is considered the ideal shape, not in yoga. A yogi considers all shapes to be beautiful. The healthy eating and increased metabolism by thyroid stimulation, one example, will make sure that your digestive system works properly. I know for a fact that abdominal lifts, in yoga, has helped a lot of women bring their belly back into shape after pregnancy.
                            So our life
                            is a drop of dew -- and yet
                            And yet...

Comment

I tried doing yoga whilst watching this hairy Hindu dude in an orange sari give yoga lessons on TV but I soon got bored and lost interest.

I'll stick to normal workouts thanks, don't need none of that ethnic **** in my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X