This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help :(

i dont know what to do, an old friend who i havnt spoken to for a few months has suddenly mailed me out of the blue, saying that he needs help,
    he is in pakistan and has managed to acumulate about 2 lakh rs. (2000) but he needs another 60.000 rs. (~600) and he has asked me for help, i dont know what to do,
    i cant give him the money and i cant think of n e one who can,
    what am i supposed to do?
    he seriously needs help otherwise he would never have turned to me after all this time. that is how desperate he is. and i cant help him i have money but i wont be able to explain where it has gone when my dad looks at my bank statement, and i dont want to lie to my dad.
    another friend is in pak at the moment i have tried to get in touch with him but i dont know if he will be able to help, or if he is even prepared to help me.

what shud i do?
    my friend ses he dusnt have alot of time to get 60.000 rs
    he cant ask his family as he is seperated from them, he hasnt told me why, and i dont know what else has been happening in his life for the past 4 months since i last spoke to him,

he wants the money to get to the uk, and he will pay it back he has found sum1 who is willing to atach his bank statement to my friends visa but will not give him ne money.

what do i do? how do i help
    i have to try something attempt to help even if what i do in the end dusnt help him
    Last edited by sidz_angel; Mar 19, 2006, 06:59 AM.
    *~*~*Made by اللہ *~*~*

Åchi ßachi Çlub

Re: need help

deny ALL possibilities that u have access to THIS kinda money, unless he KNOWS this..

*NEVER* be on the bad side of your father when money/bank statement is in question.. trust me, guys get away with this, girls dont..first attack is always on your character
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Comment

thnks faizy
      *~*~*Made by اللہ *~*~*

Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

An old friend e-mails you out of the blue asking for money and you consider giving it to him? How idiotic are people today? The answer is No. Tell him to **** off and get a job.

Comment

i'm not gonna give it to him, i cant ne way
          i was just asking for advice

he has 2lakh already needs a bit more but dusnt hav much time
          *~*~*Made by اللہ *~*~*

Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Then he should ask his father not you. He is just trying to get the money from you and never repay it. Never discuss business or loans with family or friends. If you get a legally enforcable contract.

Comment

he's seperated himself from his family, i dont kow y he hasnt told me
              *~*~*Made by اللہ *~*~*

Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

sidz well so wht does he have (disease), i have heard in pak they have got lots of hospitals that operate (+ all the hospitals services ) for free.

p.s: y does he wana come to uk. I heard Pak got lots of capable docs
                talmodighet av en saint. Sinnet til en synder

Comment

let me get this straight. he needs all this money to get to make it to UK?
                  I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

yup
                    *~*~*Made by اللہ *~*~*

Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

is he going to repay you back? and whats the guarantee that he will get the UK visa? they are pretty strict thesedays, i heard
                      I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X