Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No energy!

Lately i've had like nooo energy..

No matter how late i go to bed, i always wake up early and dn't get to sleep as much as I'd like.. i get like 8 hrs of sleep but im still sooo damn tired.. I've bveen working out a lot lately, at least 45 to 60 min of cardio , at least four times a week, but i thot xercise was sposed to make u energetic, not lethargic.. i have the urge to take naps all day but I don't..
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Re: No energy!

I had that problem too. The fix was to get in the habbit of trying to go to sleep early. Most of the times it is very difficult to go to sleep earlier then your normal time. So one way to make that adjustment is to be in bed and ready to go to sleep 1/2 hour earlier then your normal sleeping time. Once you get used to that half hour then adjust for another half hour. The idea is to get to sleep earlier and wake up at your normal time. hope it helps.

Comment

maybe its the excerise making u tired, anyway it could be the food? Are u consuming enough of it, meaning the proteins and vitamins (could be due to the lack of it)
      talmodighet av en saint. Sinnet til en synder

Comment

Food, yes. But not the excercise.

Comment

there are some supplements out there in the market that you can try to burn fat faster during excercise.

you get tired because may be you just started doing this and your body and mind is probably not used to it..I work out quite a bit and have a great deal of knowledge about health and nutrition..if you want some advice just contact me
          thori see dhul meri ,dharti ki meray watan ki
          thori see baurai see mast pawan ki,thori see dhondhnay wali dhak dhak saansay,jin mein ho junoon junoon woh boondein laal lahoo ki

Comment

Power naps during mid afternoon or evening are helpful for when you feel tired constantly... providing you have the time of course. They usually last from ten minutes to an hour, and you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go again.
            O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Have mercy upon him whose capital is hope and whose weapon is tears!

Comment

Mm i tried naps.. i jus wake up groggy n stuff, not fresh

I really think its the food.. i started working out intensely/regularly just a week or so ago.. Ive cut out sweets, n im gnna try to eat less rice as well, at least for a few weeks to c if it makes any difference..
              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

i try to explain to people.. DONT starve/diet yourself..
                thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                -faizy

Comment

^ then what works?

Comment

Faizy im anything but starving myself SS, its a matter of changing the foods u eat , and how much u eat thas all.. like limit chocolate and ghee and stuff, and have a lil bit at a tme.. food and xercise r sposed togive u energy, not take it out of you

Comment

maybe it's all the excerise you do? do you do too much of it..? or do you like excerise a lot one day..and then don't excercise for three days after that..?

maybe that's a reason?

Comment

Mm no ive been pretty consistent.. do at least 45 minutes a day, rest and go the nxt day.. I went on monday (60 min), then wednesday (45) and thurdsay (40) then yesterday (40)..

Comment

okay...sounds good..

then i don't know i'm so sorry ...i think i'm becoming dilusional..it's way past my bed time..

Comment

^^ smilestar: ishq problem eh? cant sleep cant eat?

khair, sara, this phase passes by ...from the looks of it, it just sounds to me initial body reaction towards the (sorry but thats how i look at it) rusty body that was just sitting there all this time and wasnt doing AS MUCH activity level as now you are PUSHING it for..

for example back in 2001, i started loading trailers and heavy lifting. i used to come home and DROP on bed, not wake up till body ached for food.. within 5-6 months timeframe, i was coming home, fully energetic and even staying up till meal time.. and THEN calling friends and going out...

point is, let body adjust the workout and this new 'burnout' phase..

masha-allah u're doing great usually people dont even end at gym.. they spent the precious time just TALKING about what "i wanna do...." things :-)
                            thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                            -faizy

Comment

Originally posted by faizy
                              ^^ smilestar: ishq problem eh? cant sleep cant eat?
                              kya karoon?

Comment

Working...
                              X