Swimming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swimming

What do you wear? What should I wear? I haven't gone in too long and really feel like taking advantage of the nearly empty school swimming pool in the summer semesters.

Re: Swimming

ugh swimming takes a toll on my skin and hair. i have to spend like an hour washing off the chlorine from my hair. in pakistan i frequently got eye infections because i hate wearing goggles in the pool.
    "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

When I go swimming, I wear a swim suit, t-shirt and tights. I also use goggles and nose plugs.
      22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

goggles and nose plugs..LMAOOO....aaaaaaaaahaaahaha
        [Everything looks so perfect from far away..*]

Comment

How practical is a swimdress while in the water? Like this:

Comment

I love that! Although I have a similar one in blue but shorter in length. But I'd like to get one like that.

Comment

The bottom of the dress thing floats around but it has material underneath it too so its not like anything shows.
              Q. What do you get from a pampered cow?
              A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

Comment

I don't think the dresses have material underneath. From what I know you just have to wear swimsuit bottoms (i.e. bikini bottoms) under the dress. And depending on the style of the dress, the hem may be tight enough around your thighs to not float.

I guess you could wear leggings under the dress and you would be pretty covered up.

I have never been able to wear goggles for swimming.......the view under water scares the crap out of me.....feels like I'm floating in space cuz all the water disappears when looking through goggles.

But I have been considering a bathing cap cuz the chlorine wreaks havoc on the hair.....kills the highlight job.

Comment

When we went snorkeling on our honeymoon I wore a wetsuit and was pretty much totally covered.

And the goggles were necessary then to see the amazing fishies and coral.

Comment

Originally posted by SarahSplendor
                      What do you wear? What should I wear? I haven't gone in too long and really feel like taking advantage of the nearly empty school swimming pool in the summer semesters.
                      i wear the one that just covers till ma hips, it depends if ur too religious then go with the one that covers the whole body.

+ always wear goggles, and a swim cap
                      talmodighet av en saint. Sinnet til en synder

Comment

If you are not a fast swimmer and your legs hang below you while swimming and if you have an iota of an ass, this dress will ride up.
                        So our life
                        is a drop of dew -- and yet
                        And yet...

Comment

ashtray makes a good point.

Comment

swimsuit with tights
                            A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Dont you guys have all-girl pools? Then why would you cover your legs?
                              Q. What do you get from a pampered cow?
                              A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

Working...
                              X