depressed :crying:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depressed :crying:

So here I am depressed and writing about the issues I m going through in my life right now. I hate everything in my life, which makes me come back to this site over and over again to escape my problems. All I want from life is a little happiness and peace which is rather hard to get these days. There is too much school stress, pressure by parents, my ex lover contacting me (whom it took me about 2 yrs to get over), friends getting on my last nerve, my guy friends hitting on me and my best friend (female) is in love with me. How long would I have to dodge their eyes and ignore them? Most importantly I hate the fact that my mum has to do so much work for my sis, who recently got married in Pak and she and her hubby just came to USA and are living with us and have been provided with a separate portion to live in. My mom has to clean all the mess they make, she serves them with breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. Now y the **** my sis cant do all that herself. I wana talk to her about it but cant, just don’t wana create any sort of complications. I love her to death but still there is a limit to everything. My mother is getting old and cant do all that work, I have helped her but even I don’t have that much time on my hand. Darn I just got too many issue, I think I should just stop here, maybe I m just experiencing seasonal depression
    talmodighet av en saint. Sinnet til en synder

Re: depressed

"my best friend (female) is in love with me."

^^ contact nia khan

as for worrying about your mom....do you think your mom is being pressured to do this or is she doing it out of love for your sis?
    "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

Originally posted by shweetdreamz
      "my best friend (female) is in love with me."

^^ contact nia khan

I dont think she will be able to help me

as for worrying about your mom....do you think your mom is being pressured to do this or is she doing it out of love for your sis?
      both out of love and being pressure

Anyway thanx

Comment

You should talk to your sister. She might too distracted with her new married life to realise the effect all the excess work is having on your mother.

As for your ex, ignore him, block him, don't answer his calls. He probably wants an ego boost which is why he's contacting you. You already wasted 2 years of your life getting over him. Please don't waste any more time if he is not someone you want a future with.

Male friends hitting on you, ask them to stop if it makes you uncomfortable or just ignore them, although this may be very difficult.

Best friend being in love with you, tell her you aren't interested in her that way, if you aren't.
        Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Here's my advice:

(i) your sister. I second what Mehnaz said. Try to talk to your sister and impress upon her importance of sharing work. Tell her that your mum cannot handle everything. It's not going to create complications if you do it tactfully.

(ii) ex-lover... ignore him.

(iii) male friends: get some other friends.

(iv) best friend in love: be polite but honest. If you don't love him just tell him.

I think the best treatment for depression etc. is to meet new people and do new activities. Try something you've never done before. Some new sport or hobby, or perhaps even voluntary work in your city. I'm sure there's loads of opportunities to do that, and you'll meet new people, make new friends.

Comment

mehnaz and wunderkind

i wana talk to her but my mum doesn't want me to + ma sis is a bit too sensitive and has a temper, but i will try talking to her about it.

It breaks my heart to ignore my ex, but i am dealing with him the best way i can. I just hope Allah gives me enough strength to ignore him

Wunderkind these were ma new friends, when i was trying to get over my ex i left all of my old friends and even moved.

Offcourse i dont love my best friend, she is a female.

I would love to do some extra curricular activities but dont have that much time. My university takes all of my energy and time

Thanx both of u though

Comment

oOoooo lesbians
              _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _ . _

Comment

Originally posted by MehnazQ
                As for your ex, ignore him, block him, don't answer his calls. He probably wants an ego boost which is why he's contacting you. .
                No, he wants to get laid few more times before he dumps her again. Ego boost comes with the territory.

Comment

Bhoola ghar dhair sai lohtai ... (kya samjai Roman unkle)
                  rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Comment

Originally posted by Roman
                    No, he wants to get laid few more times before he dumps her again. Ego boost comes with the territory.

p.s: roman did u recieve her pm

anyway that was really mean of u to say such a thing, u dont even know him.

Zuella ignore ur ex as everyone said above and talk to ur best friend and ur sis. Communication is the best solution to ur probs

good luck
                    Last edited by musicmaniac; Mar 7, 2006, 05:46 PM.

Comment

I think the sister problem can be easily solved by talking to your sister and telling your mum to be a bit stronger.
                      On another note, it seems like you are creating more problems in your mind than actually exist in reality IMO.

Comment

I'm with rukhsarbibi.
                        Sometimes we make things bigger than they actually are.
                        Cut things down to size.....especially the ex. You'll feel a whole lot better when you let people know that you are in control of your life and not going to react to the stimulation that they provide.

And finally.....keep coming to this site to share. If you can, read other threads where people are looking for advice......it'll take your mind away from your own issues.....even if it is only for a little while.

Hang in there.

Comment

musici, what do you mean I don't know him? It's just common judgement based on a person's pattern of behaviour or actions and of course, masculine nature of hormones.

Comment

^^ roman ji, not every guy is the same. So plz quit being judgmental and start giving her some advice instead of sarcasm

Comment

Roman: he isnt like that, but hey thanks for the warning

MM: thank u for backing me up and yea talking to my friends and sister about the issues i m having with them, will help reduce all of my stress.

Rukhsarbi & Muzna: You could be right, i think its the winter getting to me (I always tend to make a fuss about things more in this season)

Thank You all so much, i am feeling much better now, sometimes it just feels great to share some of ur issues with other .

btw i have talked to my sister today and it didnt turn out as bad as i thought it would.

Comment

Working...
                              X