emotional detachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emotional detachment

How do u emotionally detach yourself when you've fallen so deep into everything?

The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Re: emotional detachment

I dont understand you're question...

What's "everything", "detach" from what???
    Youth is wasted on the young.

Comment

Sara stop thinking about it.
      Its about time you started putting yourself before evrything and everyone esle.
      sacrificing everything for the sake of another person will get you nowhere at the end of the day, and its very bad for one's self-esteem, one only ends up blaming one's self. You are precious and thats the only thing that matters.
      I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

Hmm that's not xactly it..

The thing is im attahced to someone, and i wanna detach myself.. its the oinly thing I knw to do right now.. i want the urge to call/txt/msg em all the time to go away..
        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Moving away - out of sight is definetly out of mind.
          I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
          - Robert McCloskey

Comment

that's what I am saying.... try to put urself before evrything else... if that sum1 really cares about you , be it a freind/relative.bf/whoever they would try n get in touch wid u themselves.

P.s try to make urself busy with stuff, watch a movie, call another friend up, start binge eating.. whatever it takes to keep ur mind off dat other person.
            I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by MYwish
              P.s try to make urself busy with stuff, watch a movie, call another friend up, start binge eating.. whatever it takes to keep ur mind off dat other person.
              that's not helping yourself that's punishing yourself!!

Comment

umm dont listen to mywish abt the binge eating.

sara go shopping and do some exploring in lahore...shahi qila etc....you should be too busy to send sms messages! and take some pics of your travelogues....! im tired of looking at your eyes!
                Last edited by shweetdreamz; Mar 7, 2006, 08:21 AM.
                "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

I went to the gym, i did an hour of cardio, burnt 600 calories.. and then I had a can of pringles, a snickers bar, and a chocolate ice cream cone.. No mo tho!!!

U tired of lookin at my eyes?

Comment

Sara, sometimes i wish i could provide chittar to the person responsible for this (other than you ofcourse ).

Like otehrs said, take a new hobby, make some friends, go visit some historical places with your family. Enjoy yourself as much as you can. Ssee, some of us would wish to spend so much time in pak so make the best of it. Do anything to stop thinking abt that one person.

You are not worth all this crap, trust me on this one and you shall be fine.
                    I love children and old people. Its everyone in between I can't stand - Don Imus

Comment

u snapped? ONE round of 600cal did this to u?

mujh say ayeenda baat matt karna gym-tactics ke topic par..
                      thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                      -faizy

Comment

^ lol.

sorry im going through the same thing right now
                        A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

well i can most definitely smack YOU to begin with ..and if i had hand long enough to reach lahore from HERE i would smack sara TOO!

u lot need to see my 36" jeans or like need to work out with me .. aisay nahi sudhro gay
                          thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                          -faizy

Comment

^^ show off.

sara: shabash! burned 600 and then ate like a 1000 afterwards!
                            "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

Originally posted by faizy
                              u snapped? ONE round of 600cal did this to u?

mujh say ayeenda baat matt karna gym-tactics ke topic par..
                              I think we all need Faizy to straighten up our dieting regimes

Comment

Working...
                              X