About to get married...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to get married...

I am 26, about to get married in a month's time... I wanna make it a memorable night for both of us but i have got certain doubts that I wanna clarify on this forum... Need the advice of the senior married people....

As a background, we have been engaged for almost 2 years (family arrangement) and are very good friends now and can discuss virtually anything. None of us had any sort of experience of physical relations with the opposite sex. And both of us are very very attracted to each other physically/mentally/psychologically, very much in love...

I plan to spend this first night in just talking, kissing, hugging etc. I plan to deffer the intercourse till she is comforable with our new intimacy... However I have certain doubts about it... (1) I know I will be very excited in phsical and mental terms... Will I be able to restain myself to only kissing/hugging etc. (2) Again, I know i will be very excited... My fear is that I will get released and reach orgasm just during hugging/kissing etc. In that case if i get released even before entering her, it would be a very very embarrasing situation for me... Please advice me in light of your actual experiences... I really am very concerned about it....

Many thanks

Inzi

Re: About to get married...

Astaghfirullah! Chaar baar post kiya hai!

Comment

He is already very excited
      "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

daayyuummmmmmmmmmm maayyynnnn u r already too excited!!

Comment

i m sorry just had to get that out of ma system

well umm i dont know wht to say, well good luck

and do let us know if it happens

added: i just hope u dont wear black pants
          Last edited by musicmaniac; Mar 3, 2006, 04:21 PM.
          talmodighet av en saint. Sinnet til en synder

Comment

i know right, he's probably "embarassed"

Comment

you should discuss this with your partner ONLY since its will be the both of you sharing the excitment together
              One day I woke up and found myself famous....

Comment

hmmm premature ejaculation eh?
                I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by inzi_x_inzi
                  I plan to spend this first night in just talking, kissing, hugging etc. I plan to deffer the intercourse till she is comforable with our new intimacy... However I have certain doubts about it... (1) I know I will be very excited in phsical and mental terms... Will I be able to restain myself to only kissing/hugging etc. (2) Again, I know i will be very excited... My fear is that I will get released and reach orgasm just during hugging/kissing etc. In that case if i get released even before entering her, it would be a very very embarrasing situation for me... Please advice me in light of your actual experiences... I really am very concerned about it....
                  Google Dr. Drew Pinsky of the Loveline fame. He used to dole out adivce on radio and MTV to young people about sex. His website should have good advice for you.

Good luck.

Comment

I'm sure your partner will understand if anything embarrassing will happen. If you worry too much about it then it may cause more nervousness when the actual event takes place. So maybe discuss with your partner that you don't want to pressure her on that night and hope she enjoys herself. Take some pressure off yourself and make it a night for her. A bubblebath, a massage...? I'm sure things will evolve naturally when you both relax and just let nature take its course. Good luck.

Comment

woh ... calm down dude... just relax and do not think abt it.!
                      and these things should not be discussed in public... seriously!
                      you will come back pretty late ..not before 2am i guess... with so many people at home.. and maybe some young cousins around..and you will also be tierd...just get under the sheets and sleep!.

Comment

r u really getting married or just pretending and wanted to talk on this topic..... this is not a public issue.... GS kay mahol ko allooda na kia jay..... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                        When you realize you want to spend The rest of your life with somebody, You want the rest of your life To start as soon as possible

Comment

Its better if you talk it out with ur fionse. If not, then wait for the suprise
                          Last edited by AmygdaLa; Mar 3, 2006, 06:30 PM.

Comment

The way you have explained your last two years relationship and all, I think you two will be done and over with within 15 minutes of privacy. I think you should actually do that. She might even like you more for not being able to wait and finding her so irresistable that you just did it in a jiffy. Get it over with it as it comes (no pun intended) and then enjoy the rest of the night the way you described...talking, hugging and kissing. Intercourse is over-rated any way. The real fun is in the build-up, the foreplay.

I normally don't participate in such threads...4 posts and viola! a wedding night question. But your post seems somewhat genuine.
                            Last edited by funguy; Mar 3, 2006, 07:29 PM.

Comment

I am 26, about to get married in a month's time... I wanna make it a memorable night for both of us but i have got certain doubts that I wanna clarify on this forum... Need the advice of the senior married people....

As a background, we have been engaged for almost 2 years (family arrangement) and are very good friends now and can discuss virtually anything. None of us had any sort of experience of physical relations with the opposite sex. And both of us are very very attracted to each other physically/mentally/psychologically, very much in love...

Many thanks

Inzi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Hazaaron khwaahishain aisi k har khwahish pe dam niklay
                              Buhat niklay par TERAY armaan phir bhi kam niklay

Comment

Working...
                              X