My immune system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My immune system

Has weakened, I find myself on my death bed practically every single week! I have had the flu/cold on and off for about 4 months now and I lose my voice at least once a month. I know working with children makes me prone to germs and whatnot, but this is ridiculous, I have never had so much flu/cold in all of my life.

I don't visit doctor's as I do not like them and I am not registered.

Apart from eating healthy and drinking lots of water, what can I do to strenghten myself? Are there like supplements or anykind of pills I can pop that will make me feel better?
    I understand, I just don't care.

Re: My immune system

sanatogen recharge tablets , come in a yellow box box from sainsburies, boots or tesco's

take for a 2 weeks
    May your every wish be granted...
    Ancient chinese curse

Comment

MM, first of all Yes influenza did kill a lot of ppl in Europe, but that was decades ago,,, these days it can't unless its bird flu.

you can find some over the counter medicines for flu, plus start taking vitamin C tablets (preferably from holland and Barrett) which will strengthen ur immune system.

btw, howcome u aren't registered with a Gp, haven't you lived here all ur life?
      I hate both men and women, and am afraid of animals, so basically I am very very lonely.

Comment

physically activeness strengthens your immune system ..
        thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
        -faizy

Comment

Only for 2 weeks? and if they don't work?

It's this stupid City. Dirty, vile place that has made me so ill!

Mywish, when I moved, I didnt register as I dont like doctor's, they'r usless. I mean, they havent even noticed, Im not a statistic anymore, its great!
          I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

^^^ biloody economic migrants
            May your every wish be granted...
            Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Why not try an immune booster shot? Or just take a vitamin C pill everyday. It helps to prevent and fight off colds.
              The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

Comment

beside the vitamins..definitly try eating nuts everyday like almond, walnuts, peacans, cashews, pistachios etc...they are very good for immune system.

http://vanderbiltowc.wellsource.com/...ent.asp?ID=584

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Mohabbat
                  Only for 2 weeks? and if they don't work?

It's this stupid City. Dirty, vile place that has made me so ill!

Mywish, when I moved, I didnt register as I dont like doctor's, they'r usless. I mean, they havent even noticed, Im not a statistic anymore, its great!
                  missy, get acerola extract tablets: 5OOmg of ascorbic acid twice a day in cure for at least one month...then 500mg a day

and there are lots more you can do for your oral health....try eucaluptus essential oil in fumigation...and also pine tree essential oil in diffusion in your house atmosphere...

basically you can ind many health advice online...natural medicines are great but they tend to be expensive, so i gave you the cheapest and easiest advices
                  you can kill those who tell the truth
                  but you can't kill the truth
                  -means "violence serves lies"-

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Mohabbat
                    Has weakened, I find myself on my death bed practically every single week! I have had the flu/cold on and off for about 4 months now and I lose my voice at least once a month. I know working with children makes me prone to germs and whatnot, but this is ridiculous, I have never had so much flu/cold in all of my life.

I don't visit doctor's as I do not like them and I am not registered.

Apart from eating healthy and drinking lots of water, what can I do to strenghten myself? Are there like supplements or anykind of pills I can pop that will make me feel better?
                    o i forgot to tell you that sport is very good for health...that may sound very weird cause you are very tired but try to do some sport once a or twice a week for a start...and get very exhausted in that exercise, and get a long sleep after...it can help you get some energy back
                    plus the heat from the exercise can help you fight desease like fever

Comment

get a flu jab

the end. (of ur flu, not u )
                      The world is facing some of it's biggest problems. Ever.
                      This is the most exciting time you could have hoped to be alive. So whatever you do, don't be bored.

Comment

take antioxidants EVERYDAY....the best bet being blueberries, raspberries and dark colored fruits.
                        make sure u are taking all the vitamins.
                        "Are you Laiiiiike .....Chaaicking me Aoout?"

Comment

Originally posted by shweetdreamz
                          take antioxidants EVERYDAY....the best bet being blueberries, raspberries and dark colored fruits.
                          make sure u are taking all the vitamins.
                          and they are soooooooo

Comment

Working...
                          X