Do Men Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Men Change?

If a man cheats once on his girlfriend, does that mean he can never be faithful?

If you know that a guy cheated on a girl he was dating before, does that mean he's not capable of being faithful?

Is that saying true....once a cheat, always a cheat?

Re: Do Men Change?

I dont' think that's just limited to "men" ..

secondly, I am sure it is different from person to person.
    mujh sey khushiaan ley gaya aur degya kagaz kay phoool
    abb meray ghar mein paray hain jabaja kagaz kay phoool

Comment

yes, once a cheater always a cheater, atleast thats what happened to my sister. Her husband could not stay away from other women. My sister was hoping that he will get better. He did not and now they are divorced.
      My sister re-married and is living happy life. He has been married for 4 times so far.

Comment

Me personaly!
        Would not be able to forgive someone who cheats and will never ever be with them again.
        The moment if i ever find out something like that happened. You can bet i will find him whereever he is and beat the crap out of him. Hurt him so good that next time he thinks of going in bed with someone he will think of me hurtiing him really bad. Yes that b

If a guy cheats on a girl or a girl cheats on a guy for once. Its for sure they will do it again its in the nature.Pshychologically they are not being pleased with the spouse they have so they do seek pleasure else where. They are afraid to end the relationship since they do feel they have some sort of feelings with the one they are tied with.
        Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

I think it depends on the guy and how much he feels for you.
          Q. What do you get from a pampered cow?
          A. Spoiled milk.

Comment

No he doesn't change. It is just positively reinforcing his actions if a girl accepts him back. To cheat is to betray someone's trust. Do you trust someone who has lied to you? Do you trust someone who steals from you? Then why would you trust someone who cheats?

I have 2 friends who have cheated and still do 5 years later.

Comment

It's a big mistake to think a guy will change. What you see is what you get. If he's unfaithful or violent, it will take a major realization and desire on his part to change, and even then you can expect relapses.

As my mom says, once a guy tastes more than one woman, he can never go back to monogamy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raatkirani
                As my mom says, once a guy tastes more than one woman, he can never go back to monogamy.
                What qualifies her for that statement? What are her credentials? Did she conduct a survey or is it a typical desi auntie being a typical desi auntie?

Comment

I guess the truths hurts eh Luxury Item? Don't worry, its acceptible to be a man-whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Raatkirani
                    Thank you. I did not know what I was missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy
                      I guess the truths hurts eh Luxury Item? Don't worry, its acceptible to be a man-whore.
                      Atleast you are honest to admit that it's hurting you. May allah give you patience and have mercy on your soul. Keep living that "man-whore" lifestyle, it'll catch up with you.

Comment

I dont know if people can change or not but I know that I would never be able to forgive someone who has cheated on me. Trust is everything in a relationship. How the hell are you ever gonna trust that person again? I know I wont be able to.
                        I never thought that you'd be the one to hold my heart
                        but you came around and you knocked me off the ground from the start....

Comment

Depends on the situation and what you define as cheating. Lets be real here; for some desis just talking to another person of the opposite sex is cheating.

So if by cheating you mean something serious, like sexual contact, etc, then yeah, if you've cheated once there is a strong liklihood it will happen again. But like anything else, if you put your mind to be faithful, I am sure you can be faithful. Being faithful is a choice. Its not like your genes determine that you will be cheating with every other person.
                          I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

Just for the record, I know cheating isn't limited to just men. Women do it too. But since I'm a female myself, I'm more interested in finding out about men and that's why I asked about men specifically.

As far as the definition of "cheating" goes....I'm not talking about some people's "desi" version. I'm talking about finding out your boyfriend or husband is carrying on some type of sexual relationship with another woman.

Newayz....thanks for all the replies. I could never marry a man who cheated on me either.....but it's soooooo hard to let go of someone even when you know they betrayed your trust. It's still hurts like hell.

Oh well.....guess that's life.

Comment

lost you are right it rips your heart apart but its better to do that instead of years of agony and pain.
                              Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Working...
                              X