Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of you cant resist....

your partners?

I can't! He is so irresistable. I always have this deep urge to hold him, hug him and never let him go. Wenever he is around me, I am on clound 9. Always teasing him but its not enough. He really is an amazing guy. I am truly, deeply, madly in love with my husband. Being in love is beautiful.. I feel like im in heaven...

If you are reading this (my hubby) I love you more than anything and I want the whole world to know that! (thru guphup )

:love::love::love:

How do the married guppans feel about their partners? Plz share your thoughts...
    Now Scoot!

Re: How many of you cant resist....

* I was never here *
    ...and those who joyfully leave everything in Allah's hands, will eventually find Allah's hand in everything
    Worries end, where faith begins........!

Comment

Originally posted by sac

* I was never here *
      Huh? Hmmm...
      Now Scoot!

Comment

Originally posted by sac

* I was never here *
        lol
        All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunset_Eyes
          your partners?

I can't! He is so irresistable. I always have this deep urge to hold him, hug him and never let him go. Wenever he is around me, I am on clound 9. Always teasing him but its not enough. He really is an amazing guy. I am truly, deeply, madly in love with my husband. Being in love is beautiful.. I feel like im in heaven...

If you are reading this (my hubby) I love you more than anything and I want the whole world to know that! (thru guphup )

:love::love::love:

How do the married guppans feel about their partners? Plz share your thoughts...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWW

SOOO SHHHHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Allah karay sub guppies ko aab kay jaisi pyar karnay wali biwi milay

Ameen
          Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.

Comment

:~)

this is love a marriage a relationship between souls.... not a contract
            Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Originally posted by nia_khan
              :~)

this is love a marriage a relationship between souls.... not a contract
              plz do not derail the thread.
              All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

was urs a love marriage???
                its gud tht u both love each other..
                god bless u ...

Comment

awww so sweeet, so lovely, i remember feeling tat way abt my hubby too, a few yrs back lolz
                  The world is facing some of it's biggest problems. Ever.
                  This is the most exciting time you could have hoped to be alive. So whatever you do, don't be bored.

Comment

i wanna feel like that about someone

anywayz. Allah (swt) aap dono ko aise hi khush rakhe. (inshallah)
                    FATE decides who enters your life
                    ACTiONS decides who stays in your life
                    but there is no point in trying to *rush* fate
                    because the best things in life are worth that wait

Comment

Originally posted by nisa_ak
                      awww so sweeet, so lovely, i remember feeling tat way abt my hubby too, a few yrs back lolz
                      Life is not a movie. Good guys lose. Everybody lies. And love does not conquer all.

Comment

I felt like that for someone...but don't know willl be able to feel the same way for my Husband! :yukh:

Comment

^^

That's awfully pessimistic

It depends on who ends up being your husband
                          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                          Al-Ghazali

Comment

Maddyyyyy I was Optimistic but I guess for me I can't be like that b/c one experience is enough for me

Yea.....if my marriage is not going to be love marriage...then I won't be hugging and tugging that dude much! thats just the way I am

p.s. itna free q ho rahay ho

Comment

Originally posted by evilmastermind
                              Maddyyyyy I was Optimistic but I guess for me I can't be like that b/c one experience is enough for me

Yea.....if my marriage is not going to be love marriage...then I won't be hugging and tugging that dude much! thats just the way I am
                              Even if it's not a love marriage... you can still fall in love with the person afterwards!
                              Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                              Al-Ghazali

Comment

Working...
                              X